Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Artic/Greenland 2007 ice melt shatters all records...

I do not believe in global warming but I sure as heck like 70 degree weather in December. I went jogging tonight and it was wonderful.

Also, considering 90% of the land is Russia is tundra global warming will unlock all that land so it can be used productively. There are benefits to all of this.

Besides, someone tell me one thing bad that global warming is going to do. Raise the sea levels? So what. We will still have plenty of land.

fistfullofsteel said:
that's good logic right there. one arm is getting worse but the other seems ok, so everything is fine.

The environment and atmosphere is a closed loop system.

The Old Vet said:
I do not believe in global warming but I sure as heck like 70 degree weather in December. I went jogging tonight and it was wonderful.

Also, considering 90% of the land is Russia is tundra global warming will unlock all that land so it can be used productively. There are benefits to all of this.

Besides, someone tell me one thing bad that global warming is going to do. Raise the sea levels? So what. We will still have plenty of land.
Great! Are you going to pay for those people who are being flooded to the land? Fantastic!

Personally, I'm worried about the ecological effects. Then again, this is changing all the time due to other man man issues (ie introducing new species into a foreign habitat, like anal sex).

EnderJE said:
Great! Are you going to pay for those people who are being flooded to the land? Fantastic!

Personally, I'm worried about the ecological effects. Then again, this is changing all the time due to other man man issues (ie introducing new species into a foreign habitat, like anal sex).

I'm not paying for s**t.

And I live in country with plenty of land, and guns, and more importantly a government that is willing to use those weapons to fend for our way of life. If the world goes into the shitter I know the US can and will do whatever it takes to protect its people. The rest of the world can rot for all I care.

...nothing wrong with banging a chick up the poop-chute either ')

The Old Vet said:
I'm not paying for s**t.

And I live in country with plenty of land, and guns, and more importantly a government that is willing to use those weapons to fend for our way of life. If the world goes into the shitter I know the US can and will do whatever it takes to protect its people. The rest of the world can rot for all I care.

Oh dear...

I just lost all respect for you.

The Old Vet said:
I'm not paying for s**t.

So, you're okay with mucking up someone else's way of life, but get all 9/11-ish when they fly planes into buildings and attack you abroad? Do you see the humour in that?

I know, but I picked the chick that wouldn't do it. Apparently, it hurts too much. Divorce papers are coming, I tell ya.

Top Bottom