Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters
Cornholio said:
btw - the newest prohormones on the market are 6 times as anabolic as test....

GTF OUDDA HERE!!!

You got some links on some data?

200# Natural......

I'm interested in a link too.......Alot of guys in my age group are curious about pro-hormones whether they admit it or not....

Good discussion....

240ish right now...been as heavy as 260+ before I lost some weight becuase I couldn't go to the gym. In all honesty, I have only done 2 cycles.

Cornholio said:
What about prohormones etc.

Havoc - do you mean then, that drugs will allow you to surpass genetic limitations?? Surely not??

I see where you're coming from, but do you really think that guys like Dennis James and Jay Cutler ever would have reached the size they are now without drugs? No way.

dgreenhill said:
A couple of gear questions.

1.) How does taking steroids too early in the "irongame" limit your growth potential?

2.) How does taking prohormones effect the receptor sites both short term and long term. And can taking them to early also limit the overall potential?

1 - Everyone should train naturally for at least a few years. Solid knowledge will yield greater results down the road.

2 - Same as "real" roids. Will lead to receptor lag and eventually "clog" if not cycled properly.

casavant said:

I see where you're coming from, but do you really think that guys like Dennis James and Jay Cutler ever would have reached the size they are now without drugs? No way.

Not exactly what I meant. I mean that the same guys will be winning with or without drugs based on the genetics.

CORNHOLIO IS RIGHT

See bro, the ones who only post in the anabolic board do check the chat board... LMAO

Okay, let me shime here.

You are all presenting great arguments. Cornholio is partly right. Why do you guys consider taking Creatine natural? What about lifting weights? or taking 300g of protein? I mean yeah I know these substances or activities are "okay" by the community and are not "drugs" but I mean who told you guys that your body was meant to be treated like this?

What about keto diets or prohormones, is that considered natural?

BB is an extreme sport. And yeah I do agree in the fact that if you are on or off steroids you are considered a non-natural bodybuilder/athlete. Your true genetic potential must be achieved naturally as Havoc said but steroids do help you surpass that point, and thats why we see Ronnies and Levrones competing in Mr. Olympia contests.

This is a nice discussion with no end.
That being said, I did loose my steroid virginity already. And though I am off steroids for probably the next 3 years, I'm still a juice head. But there is no way I will look as I did when I was cycling during this period. So my question is, do I become natural after being off for a while? think about it, the guys who juice will have a different answer than the guys who have never juiced. Have a nice day :)

IB

supersizeme said:
cornmeal - winning what? i hope you don't mean pro-bodybuilding contests.

Damn right. you take away all the drugs and the same mofo's who were winning oiled will be winning clean.

Top Bottom