Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 6 of the officially now 12 week challenge

flexygrl

Okay, so who's still in? Yes, I'm a lazy slacker, but you know what, this isn't a race right, right?!? Things have now settled down in my life. I started school again so I'm getting back into a nice routine. My husband has rededicated himself to eating right and working out, which will help me. No one coming home with evil fast food and desserts anymore. So let's put this one to bed and look forward to the next six weeks! What do you all say?

I'm still in. I hurt my back squatting 135 Wednesday night, but I'll find out this afternoon how bad it is. My only goal that might be effected is the squat qoal. Don't know if I'll make it to 155, depends on what shape my back is in. I'm guessing I'm going need to back down the weight about 20lbs for a couple weeks, if not more. I'll have to see how I'm feeling. :(

Starting to slowly cut now. Down to 228, my strength actually improved on a couple of lifts throughout the week, so I'm happy as can be. Today I'm getting to carb up and cheat a bit, so I'm knocking down some brownies as we speak. They are nutritious though because I added extra eggs for more protien..... haha, I love people who think like that. "Canned pears are healthy! ITs fruit, that's natural." "No, I have low fat grilled chicken and lots of veggie topping on my pizza... I'm trying to eat healthier these days." God, and we wonder why we have become the fattest nation on earth.

lucid, back off the squats until your back recovers, but you can still leg press and hack squat very heavy in the mean time. So don't give up hope.

flexy, school can definately disrupt your routine. I've had to move my tuesday/thursday back & leg workouts from 6:00 am to 11:00 am when Gold's is more crowded because I have a 6:30 anatomy class. That then means I have less than 24 hours bewteen workouts because the next day I hit chest/shoulders and arms at 5:30-6:00 am. I think I'm adapting though after 2 weeks and some of my lifts are improving this week. Hang in there. Just try to give yourself enough time with your scheduling to rest right after you train.

Quick pic of my progress. I've gained in inch on my arms. They taped at 18.5" today (will probably lose 1/2" when I diet :( as usual), and still look like toothpicks to me, but I'll take any progress I can get. 20" is going to take forever.

187e60c09fba138f80f38fa153a25364.jpg

I'll just keep my shirt on for this one, since my abes are MIA until I spend at least a couple of weeks triming away the fluff. My goals for the next 6 weeks are to get down to 210'ish without any lose in lean body mass.

Anyone else got pics? Lucid, I don't believe I've EVER seen one of your's.

Oh, here is a pic of my matching 18.5" calf, since calves and biceps are suppost to be the same size. My calf routine is very complicated right now. I do one 20 rep set of donkey calf raises. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. If you look close you can see some cuts and the pencil-sized vien running from my ankle to my knee (have it on both calves, with tiny one's running all over the front and back of them... at least I have those even when bulking)

2a090799a998707d3cc713cdf26678aa.jpg

The only advantage I ever had from being fat, carrying all of that extra weight can work wonders for one's calves.

Determined Girl said:
I think I want to join the next one. This might be fun. Might as well start now to improve my body by next summer!

Well, the 2nd six week challenge is just now starting, so join in now. State your current states and goals... and you are officially in.

Wow, you have a great body lucid. There isn't much to improve on. A little more muscle on the thighs, then you would have pretty close to what I consider to be an idea female body. The tattoo is very sexy, by the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom