Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

was NVR 2 BIG booted??? why? i am a nosey bastard

M

madbomber31

i wanna know why, this means my feud is done??? can we send momma kin and silvio away too??? please?

i'd be very happy indeed...

but i am curious for the reasons behind a board member being banned... we all have the right to know what gets us banned... and if he beat some chick (thats what i am getting out of another thread) then who is a mod to decide he does not belong on the board?

NVR2BIG obviously believes this chick can bring physical harm to him, thats why he is in the process of getting a restraining order

You are talking about something that is not your business.

No flame intended bro, I have no problems with you

Interesting. So the pattern I'm seeing:
If I threaten violence against a person I can get banned(NVR2BIG).
If I boast I have actually done damage to people's cars (a felony) I stay(GLP).

Yeah bro, I dont understand the thinking behind it.
Im off to work, I will be back on tonight to talk about it.

Call me crazy.

But there are men here that talk about having sex with minors, which I believe is a felony and could very well be considered rape by verbal coercion. I personally find that offensive and reprehensible and I would hunt down any man that went near my child with thoughts like that. (providing I had one) Wouldn't such people also be banned?

Just a thought.

These thought are not actually directed to anyone specifically.

She has more cause for a restraining order than he bro. Trust me on that. He was filling the board with a hell of a lot of bullshit and that's the bottom line. As for an R.O. against her, it will be awarded the other way around to be sure.

From what I'm told he just can't join back on as nvr2big.
Chris said he has one more chance. I don't hate the guy but he needs to grow up. Period...

well, he threatened a board member, i think that may have something to do with it.. again, this is gossip.. i know nothing about it...

but i threatened silvio, i gave him directions to my home too... checkmate has doen the same thing before...

so who knows...

at least he still has scotty2hotty screen name...

Top Bottom