Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State of the chat Address. Put your mind at ease and come join me.

let spart back in c&c..! man has over 50,000 posts and was a staple in building the bookie section from the ground up

can he not get into C&C? What other forums is he blocked from?

from my understanding just c&c.. i know he cant go into the bookie section, other sections im not 100% sure

1. I wanna see smurfy back...i know peeps leave for various reasons but
her leaving the way she did seems weak, over a dude? wtf
2. Stilleto, what happened to her? i liked her a lot and hope she sticks around.
3. i'll never leave this board, but i have to admit my enthusiasm has been waning
for whatever reason...
discuss

1. I wanna see smurfy back...i know peeps leave for various reasons but
her leaving the way she did seems weak, over a dude? wtf
2. Stilleto, what happened to her? i liked her a lot and hope she sticks around.
3. i'll never leave this board, but i have to admit my enthusiasm has been waning
for whatever reason...
discuss

1. I guess I missed this, don't know what happened. Love Smurf and Chris.
2. Double loss for Elite, both as mod and if she decides not to stay. Truly, my favorite person on EF.
3. That's low T, bro.:evil:

Smurf is and always has been welcome at ef in my book. Its her peace of shit new boy friend who is never welcome back on this site again.

I always got along with Chris. I understood his humor. He could be a smartass, but could also be helpful. It was good having a doc in the house too.

Top Bottom