Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State of the chat Address. Put your mind at ease and come join me.

RW when you try to post a video, does it show up blan when you post it up and then if you go back to try and edit the post it shows you that the embeded code is there?

Thats because the embed code does not work anymore. Use the URL

for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWCu9M37zs&feature=topvideos

copy and paste the characterss after watch?v=

highlight the characters and click the youtube button

there i just did it on a random vid. I kept embedding vids when I was drinking and thought it wasnt working because I was drunk lol I didnt realize things had changed until BlueBird told me. lol

It don't work for 1500 either, all you smart ass's claiming I am so damn dumb. Thanks Cindy I will try it, Love you.

Dude.

Look at the stickie again. It does not say use the Embed feature on YT.

Dude! I know that! I never said to use YT's embed feature because if you do it won't work. It's never worked here. If you will notice in the pic I posted that is EF's own yootoobe embed feature on EF, not on jewtube.

LOL @ our miscommunications! I still love you like a hermana though! :heart:

I got it to work Thanks Cindy and for you other haters, a lil sample video of your fucking future.

Thats because the embed code does not work anymore. Use the URL

This^

EF it seems does not support the Embed button on YT anymore. If what you've always used is the video ID info from the browser bar the change has been seamless for you.

What kind of dumb ARE COUNTRY prole can't figure out basic tags? You dumbs need to hang out on hotornot forums or yahoo answers or something at your level.

This isn't exactly NEXT LEVEL SHIT, people. Jeez. No DIE ANTWOOOOORD here, yo.

:cow:

What kind of dumb ARE COUNTRY prole can't figure out basic tags? You dumbs need to hang out on hotornot forums or yahoo answers or something at your level.

This isn't exactly NEXT LEVEL SHIT, people. Jeez. No DIE ANTWOOOOORD here, yo.

:cow:
The ninja vid was fun to watch. Thanks for giving me a few mins of entertainment bro. :biggrin:

Top Bottom