Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State of the chat Address. Put your mind at ease and come join me.

Honestly bros/broettes, there is a LOT of things we could do to improve EF in general and c&c. I've brought this up in the past but it didn't seem like anyone was interested enough. Link to EF's Karma system thread

I wish we could get rid of most of the subforums (nothing hurts more than seeing a great ass movie thread by myself or 75th, or even a music thread by puddles (the metalhead thread) get moved to a subsection where it never gets viewed again). Also, we would have a chance to see more legendary e-battles between javaguru and dj_ufo.)

honestly with subforums, I believe we should only have ones that are necessary. Meaning, that we couldn't do without them (talking about c&c alone of course).

It honestly wouldn't be hard to get more women on here. I'll work at it. maybe even walk around with an elitefitness hoodie or shirt. maybe make some booty shorts (needto) so we could buy them for our girls and it would strike more people to check out the site when they see us work out. Honestly, if we get rach, shirlz, ect to work out in EF booty shorts, more people in general would flock to EF.

If I had more free time right now I'd put a lot of time into this.

I wish we could bring Smurf and chris back, but the fact is they won't come back now....

Spart was always a very good bro. dude ran the bookie sec for a long time like cane said. always liked the guy.

And as much as you guys disliked shrimp, I believe he's still a great guy a heart. He surely made things interesting.... I give the guy props, he still praises EF even after being banned.

Aside from all that. I believe we should have more competitions, giveaways, and prizes.
I'm also willing to do supplement video reviews with a couple of friends.... (mind you, they will be very entertaining and fun to watch).

we need more "characters" on EF again for c&c. ex. - Fonz, goldendelicious, ect. People who will entertain.

Lastly, I've brought the site up to a few people in my gym, but they're all too shy to post. they just troll....

I'll get on them to actually post.

Mind you these are only suggestions....

Honestly bros/broettes, there is a LOT of things we could do to improve EF in general and c&c. I've brought this up in the past but it didn't seem like anyone was interested enough. Link to EF's Karma system thread

I wish we could get rid of most of the subforums (nothing hurts more than seeing a great ass movie thread by myself or 75th, or even a music thread by puddles (the metalhead thread) get moved to a subsection where it never gets viewed again). Also, we would have a chance to see more legendary e-battles between javaguru and dj_ufo.)

honestly with subforums, I believe we should only have ones that are necessary. Meaning, that we couldn't do without them (talking about c&c alone of course).

My good friend. Had you went and read this whole thread you would have noticed that we have let all of the members know that they can make all the threads they wish in the chat forums now. Politics and religious threads and the whole 9 yards. If you had read the thread you would see that what we have basically said to the members is this.

Make what ever kind of thread you wish in chat now ( except aas and training threads) and pay no attention to the sub forums. Do not even worry about the sub forums ok. Pretend they are not even there. WE THE MODS. Will not bother you for making any one of these kinds of threads in chat any more. and WE THE MODS will do all the work of moving the threads to the sub forums "later on" when the thread is dead and has served its reason and everyone has had there fun. Say like when the thread has dropped down the the 3rd page of the chat forums.

I think this is a awesome compromise and we really do not need to keep beating the living shit out of a dead horse with this one??? I mean do we have to keep beating the horse or is this a good compromise? can we finally move on from this subject or would we all like to keep smashing a dead horse over the head for a few more months? Let me make it as clear as I possible can make it

YOU THE MEMBERS OF CHAT. PRETEND THAT THE SUB FORUMS DO NOT EVEN EXISTS AND WE THE MODS WILL WORRY ABOUT CLEANING THINGS UP MUCH MUCH MUCH LATER ON WHEN THE THREADS ARE WELL BEYOND OVER!!!!!

Now With the utmost respect iggy, do you fully understand and grasp this awesome new concept enough to move on????

It honestly wouldn't be hard to get more women on here. I'll work at it. maybe even walk around with an elitefitness hoodie or shirt. maybe make some booty shorts (needto) so we could buy them for our girls and it would strike more people to check out the site when they see us work out. Honestly, if we get rach, shirlz, ect to work out in EF booty shorts, more people in general would flock to EF.

My friend please let me inform you that elitefitness.com has no shortage of people coming to this site. In the 3 years I have been a mod and the 2 years as head mod. The numbers for elite has tripled as far as clicks and views on this site and " logged in" members over on the steroid and training forums. I am only saying this because I do not want anyone including you to think, or speak as if elitefitness is in some kind of dire need or state of desperation for more members my friend. NO to the contrary elite has a whole (numbers and bottom dollar) is doing far far better now then it was 3-4 years ago. In fact this is in part why I am here now in the chat forums running ( or rather overseeing) this part of the forums now too.

Because the steroid and aas forums and the other 90% of elitefitness.com has seen massive growth due to the work of my self and the awesome leaders below me.

As for the cloths for woman my man. T-Shirts : Elite Fitness There is a full store of all kinds of shirts,pants,thongs, and many other things one could buy for there little lady friends. However I will thank you for the Idea. I think it wouls be a great Idea for elite to do a cool give away for the woman. I my self am going to pay for this and buy some shirts and stuff for the ladies of this site and give a bunch away. Or give some to the bro's of the site to give to there hot lady friends. So again awesome start to a good Idea my friend.

If I had more free time right now I'd put a lot of time into this.
Just be you man and have a shit ton of fun. Aside from that tell a friend when ya can. We do not need to act like ef needs a revival because honestly its doing more then outstanding right now.

I wish we could bring Smurf and chris back, but the fact is they won't come back now....

Smurf is having fun over on the needtobuildmuscle.net forum. One of ef's partner sites. So in my eyes she is still a big part of the family. She is welcome to come back any time she wishes. Also if if chris wishes to come back, and he can some how find a way to respect this site and not spit on it and its leaders. If he can learn not to speak disrespectfully about or towards this site and its leaders then I would welcome him back and erase the slate for him. I have nothing against him other then the way he always spoke of this site,my self, and the leaders here. Maybe now that the forums are going to be run in a different way. He may find some level of respect for the site. I would like nothing more then for that to happen. If not I am not going to be bent about it or give it another thought. We all make mistakes, shit happens, and if they can move on so can I and so can the leadership of the forums. That is that on that subject.

Spart was always a very good bro. dude ran the bookie sec for a long time like cane said. always liked the guy.

I had sparts number and we used to talk often. I lost it. If anyone has it please send it to me. I would like to speak to him. hbe is welcome back into the chat forums and I want him to know this.

And as much as you guys disliked shrimp, I believe he's still a great guy a heart. He surely made things interesting.... I give the guy props, he still praises EF even after being banned.

The problem is, he attacked one to many mods, and he committed the blasphemes sin of selling e-legal drugs on this forum. My hands are tied and the only person who could ever bring him back is the site owner him self.

Aside from all that. I believe we should have more competitions, giveaways, and prizes.
I'm also willing to do supplement video reviews with a couple of friends.... (mind you, they will be very entertaining and fun to watch).
Again the numbers for the steroid and training forums are thrice fold what they were 3-4 years ago my friend. EF as a whole has climbed to the top 5000 site in the USA of all internet sites. And is now in the top 15,000 sites "world wide" Ef's numbers are simple amazing to say the least. and the amount of sponsorship money and revenue coming into the forums now is 10 times what it was 4-5 years ago. The fact that I am sitting here in charge of this entire site from the steroid forums right down to the chat and conversation forums should let every person know one solid fact. THAT THE SITE IS DOING AWESOME!!!.

However yes we can and we will do more great things for the members like contest and give aways. I have in the past and will once again put my own money and resources into doing bad ass things like contest for the members of this site. But let all of us please please stop speaking as if the site is in any need of a revival of any kind. It simple does not.

The only thing ef needs now is to work on is livening up the chat forums again and also the womans fitness forum. These are the only two peaces left to the massive puzzle that is ef now.

we need more "characters" on EF again for c&c. ex. - Fonz, goldendelicious, ect. People who will entertain.

Thank you for finally covering the only topic that really even needs to be discussed my man. Damn it took you long enough to get to it :confused:

Lastly, I've brought the site up to a few people in my gym, but they're all too shy to post. they just troll....

I'll get on them to actually post.

Mind you these are only suggestions....
I thank you greatly for getting involved iggy and I hope more members start putting effort into the chat forums and female fitness forum like you are willing to do now. I think truthfully the best thing all of us can do for chat right now is this

1. Just have fun and relax again. let out a sigh of relief and be free to have fun again. The walking on egg shells around the chat forums is over now. The discourse, the confusion, the "chosen few" getting treated better, the "un chosen" few getting treated worse, and all the bull shit is over. Know it, understand it, and welcome it once again.

2. Treat each other with dignity and respect.
Know the lines your friends and fellow members do not want you to cross with them and just do not cross them. Do not try to
hurt another person and cause them any real life misery or pain.

I mean guys... No matter how you try to rationalize it what happen to Rachellol a wile ago was just down right disgusting,vile, and inhuman to say the very least. It was the straw that broke the camels back guys.

IMO every one of us should be ashamed that some one who could do something like that to another person even resides among us. If any of you feel good that some one like that is among the elite family then step forward now and I will personally ban you and find a way to ruin your personally life along with that.

3. Spread the word to friends that ef is a fun place with losts of info but at the same time its got a great chat forum to come, hang out, and shoot the shit. Lots of laughs to be had here. Lots of friends to be made. And no one is going to try and hurt you here. THat is what we want.

Iggy thats for getting involved man. You are a great member like the rest of us and what you have to say means a lot to me. I hope more people start reading threads like this and start getting more involved. I hope all of us start to feel damn good about this site. I hope every member of chat in time has nothing but good things to say about this site and the way it is now being run..

I can not stress enough the fact that I give a shit about all of you and this site. That I am going to work my ass off for the chat forums just as I have for the other forums of the site. I will not be hear in person all the time like i said. However my hand and my eyes will be here all the time. I will work to make sure we can all feel good about the way things are here on the chat forums.

Most of all above all else.

I understand that it is the members of this chat forum that can and will make or brake this little forum on this site. My self and the leaders I have placed below me can help and we do the work that truthfully happens to be no fun at all. But with out the members we would all be standing around with our dicks in our hands(or beef curtains) with nothing to do.

It is going to be all of us together that is going to make the difference. Not me, not just one or two, but every single one of us together.

LONG LIVE THE CHAT FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have some damn fun guys.

I thank you greatly for getting involved iggy and I hope more members start putting effort into the chat forums and female fitness forum like you are willing to do now. I think truthfully the best thing all of us can do for chat right now is this

1. Just have fun and relax again. let out a sigh of relief and be free to have fun again. The walking on egg shells around the chat forums is over now. The discourse, the confusion, the "chosen few" getting treated better, the "un chosen" few getting treated worse, and all the bull shit is over. Know it, understand it, and welcome it once again.

2. Treat each other with dignity and respect.
Know the lines your friends and fellow members do not want you to cross with them and just do not cross them. Do not try to
hurt another person and cause them any real life misery or pain.

I mean guys... No matter how you try to rationalize it what happen to Rachellol a wile ago was just down right disgusting,vile, and inhuman to say the very least. It was the straw that broke the camels back guys.

IMO every one of us should be ashamed that some one who could do something like that to another person even resides among us. If any of you feel good that some one like that is among the elite family then step forward now and I will personally ban you and find a way to ruin your personally life along with that.

3. Spread the word to friends that ef is a fun place with losts of info but at the same time its got a great chat forum to come, hang out, and shoot the shit. Lots of laughs to be had here. Lots of friends to be made. And no one is going to try and hurt you here. THat is what we want.

Iggy thats for getting involved man. You are a great member like the rest of us and what you have to say means a lot to me. I hope more people start reading threads like this and start getting more involved. I hope all of us start to feel damn good about this site. I hope every member of chat in time has nothing but good things to say about this site and the way it is now being run..

I can not stress enough the fact that I give a shit about all of you and this site. That I am going to work my ass off for the chat forums just as I have for the other forums of the site. I will not be hear in person all the time like i said. However my hand and my eyes will be here all the time. I will work to make sure we can all feel good about the way things are here on the chat forums.

Most of all above all else.

I understand that it is the members of this chat forum that can and will make or brake this little forum on this site. My self and the leaders I have placed below me can help and we do the work that truthfully happens to be no fun at all. But with out the members we would all be standing around with our dicks in our hands(or beef curtains) with nothing to do.

It is going to be all of us together that is going to make the difference. Not me, not just one or two, but every single one of us together.

LONG LIVE THE CHAT FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have some damn fun guys.
good shit man. I must of skimmed over the part earlier about the subforums/ect but I apoligize for that. It's good to have you back in chat bro! ;)

33uxv04.jpg

Top Bottom