Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State of the chat Address. Put your mind at ease and come join me.

2qmgqrq.jpg

That shit is not working for me either, No shit

And like I said, it works fine for me and many others so it must be operator error!

Look who else it doesn't work for...Strongbow!! lolol!

So why did you make a sticky thread explaining how to do it using that button that I highlighted if it doesn't work?

And like I said, it works fine for me and many others so it must be operator error!

So why did you make a sticky thread explaining how to do it using that button that I highlighted if it doesn't work?

works like a pimp for me too.
must be operator error...I hope RW can figure it out
i hate seeing her lumped together with SB

Exactly, WTF are you trying to say?

works like a pimp for me too.
must be operator error...I hope RW can figure it out
i hate seeing her lumped together with SB
Mutha fucker I will kill you.

Dude.

Look at the stickie again. It does not say use the Embed feature on YT.

Dude.

Look at the stickie again. It does not say use the Embed feature on YT.
RW when you try to post a video, does it show up blan when you post it up and then if you go back to try and edit the post it shows you that the embeded code is there?

Top Bottom