Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior`s pics

To show you who I am, I decided to post some pics.

They show me after 3 years off gear. Actually I have never been a big juicer, although I have experimented with some Primobolan, d-bol and enanthate at low doses.

Right now I am at a body weight of 210 lbs at 6ft 2.

I`m just finishing my business administration degree and having a hard time training.

But wait, I`ll be finished in July and am looking forward to my next cycle after a long time......... :)))

Greetz from good old Germany

Damn, what is up with all the nude poses lately. BTW, you have a good base. Good luck on your next cycle.
---PEACE---Mad Max

ive been thinking the same thing.whats up with all these naked guy pics.we might have to rename the board to homosexual discussions.please put on some clothes

Just because you're looking at guys posing in the nude does not make you gay. You get a fuller picture of their physique. In competitions, you see everything except the wrinkles in their balls.

YellowD said:
Just because you're looking at guys posing in the nude does not make you gay
What does it make the guys posting nude pics to an overwhelmingly male audience...?

In competitions, you see everything except the wrinkles in their balls. [/QUOTE]:D maybe they should add that category...

YellowD, your avatar makes me want to shoot myself.

Thats some funny shit. Not the pics the replys.
Bro, good luck with your next cycle. Post more pics
when finished.

"LIFT HARD STAY HARD":kaioken:

Dude the nude thing you snuck in their was not cool:mad: If it was a women I could understand;) But damn man next time worn us:eek:

I'd definitely compete in a wrinkly balls category...

how can you not have love for the prince in search of a princess? He is sexy, can sing, and the women so love his sexiness.

PimpnAintEasy said:
What does it make the guys posting nude pics to an overwhelmingly male audience...?

In competitions, you see everything except the wrinkles in their balls.
:D maybe they should add that category...

YellowD, your avatar makes me want to shoot myself.
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom