Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WANTED: females w/ sus 250 experience

firephysic

can anyone comment on any recent experiences w/ sus 250. let's say around 50mg every 7 days. curious on strength, sides, and attitude.

250 is the BOMB!

I just came off a cycle of 250 (karachi) stacked with primo & winnie. I only did 1/2 an amp (125 mg) every 4 weeks. Now I don't know if the sides, slightly deeper voice, insatiable sex drive :p , came from the sust or the primo or the winnie. My strenght shot up tremendously though and bodyfat dropped significantly.

1/4 cc every 8 days gave me great strength gains, awesome pumps, fuller looking muscles and harder muscles than I had ever felt before too...only slight alteration in voice... loved the results..:)

keep the responses coming ladies... i'm very curious and trying to plan my next cycle...

now that my guy knows maybe he would object to poking me once in awhile (well of course he wouldn't, but get yur minds out of the gutter!!)

i hate needles, so i don't think i'll ever be able to do it myself... call me a wimp i don't care!!!

Warning to Phen

Don't do sust for your first shot -- it hurts like a bitch:mad: . Try something calmer like primo or deca. Deca can be safe at 50mg once every 7-10 days.

Re: Warning to Phen

Snow White said:
Don't do sust for your first shot -- it hurts like a bitch:mad: . Try something calmer like primo or deca. Deca can be safe at 50mg once every 7-10 days.

eeekk... don't like that kinda pain... thanks for the advice

The pain really is not in the shot itself, but comes in the days following when the lump sets in. BIG HINT: do not inject in your quad!! Especially with a 1 1/2" needle. I literally could not walk for two weeks!!!!! Since that leg was not functional, I still am having problems getting it to the same size as the other quad. I looked like an idiot only working out one leg. It was horrible!!!!!

The results of the cycle were great. 1/4 cc every 8-10 days. Never saw strength like that before. Love it!!!!

Mrs. TG

sorry, forgot mention the injection part...had a guy help me at first...then I got hang of it.. lying down with glute fully relaxed.. no pain there.. when I injected standing, got the 'bump' mentioned...pain seemed to come from muscle contracting at all during injection.
The little moment of 'ooh' (don't like needles) was definitely worth the results achieved.
Good luck :)

hated it

lasted for about 3 weeks and absolutely hated the way I felt. Increased acne (ie lumpy arms and face), sore leg, overall sense of illness.

Re: hated it

gvulf said:
lasted for about 3 weeks and absolutely hated the way I felt. Increased acne (ie lumpy arms and face), sore leg, overall sense of illness.
what were your doses?... just curious, first bad review I've heard on sust

Top Bottom