Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Varying your workouts

SMS

When I was young and dumb, I did the same boring routine week in week out. Not only was I bored with the same exercises, my workouts grew stale, and my progress slowed.

Probably, not until last year did I realise the virtues of varying your routine. It's does more than break up the monotony, and put some fun back in lifting, but you're lifting sessions become much more productive. By continually shocking the muscles repeatedly, you force your body to do nothing but grow.

This may seem like rudimentary advice to seasoned power lifters, but people at all levels can slip into this rut. The reason I decided to write this is that today I did cable crossover for the first time (hard to believe huh!). I can just say, holy shit did it shock the hell out of my chest. I don't think I've ever felt a pump like I've had after doing that.

...just a little side note to help you get your money's worth out of that gear :)

Now, I know varaition is good, but do you do the same exercises for several months and then switch it up, or do you do different exercises everytime you do that body part.

It's best to stick to a routine before it stops working, but if the psychological benefits are outweighing the physiological negatives...then go for it.

Top Bottom