Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var or Winnie to cut last 4 weeks of a cycle

colorado1975

Stats:
8%
5'11

Current cycle:
Primo - weeks 1-16 / 900mg per week
Tren E - weeks 1-12 / 600mg per week
Test Prop - weeks 1-12 / 240mg per week
Test Prop - weeks 13-16 / 450mg per week
HGH - running for 1 year at least / 4iu per day
HCG - 250iu 3x week

monday I start week 13, so I have 4 weeks left in the cycle.....debating between using Var or Winnie as a help to further cut. I realize diet and training will help the most and I believe these are both close to spot on if not spot on. Just looking for an additional kicker to add in the last 4 weeks.

What do you guys think will help with cutting more, Var or winnie? I suspect Var will but I am not certain. I also know that winnie will dry one out giving the appearance of being more cut...I am not really interested in simply appearing more cut...as I want to be more cut, period. In addition to your suggestion, what dosage do you recommend? I was thinking 100mg Var/day or 75mg winnie/day.

Thanks guys!

Winny

Var takes a couple of weeks before it starts to really shine so it's too late to really get the best of it. I'd say winny under the circumstances.

In this case winny is a better choice. 4 weeks of var won't be worth it IMO. Make sure you run some n2guardwith it.

Why not both? Winny decreases ur collagen synthesis but anavar will increase it..

But winny make u look more leaner..but its high risk for injury when on it/achey joints

Holy fuck balls, 900 mgs of primo and 600 mgs of tren a week, you must be already diced.

whats with the ridiculously high doses and amount of gear you are running? might want to check your source, sounds like either your receptors are blown to bits or you are getting some underdosed crap gear.

200mg of quality tren a week is ample. you don't need 600. your gains won't be different but your sides will be way higher.. i'm convinced of this after using tren many times with different doses.

900 a week primo, its probably not real primo or you just aren't being patient enough allowing it to build up in your body.

Top Bottom