Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

urge to lick some kitty!!

I love to go down on a girl and will stay there till she squeezes me off when she can't take anymore. I love being gone down on as well but after I cum I want to be fucked right away...that orgasm after the first one is always the best.

Puddles said:
I love to go down on a girl and will stay there till she squeezes me off when she can't take anymore. I love being gone down on as well but after I cum I want to be fucked right away...that orgasm after the first one is always the best.

Hi P!! :p

I'm addicted to kitty licking...I swear I can breathe through my ears...I especially love having her gush all over my chin. There's nothing like having a girl squirm all over the bed and pushing your face into her kitty :p

god eating pussy is great. i told this girl today thats all i wanted to do to her was go down there. have my meal, get her off, then leave!!! :p

this thread is intoxicating maing... .lock it already!!! Dayummm, hearing about all these girls not getting any is getting on my nerves!!! :p

dicedgunz said:
god eating pussy is great. i told this girl today thats all i wanted to do to her was go down there. have my meal, get her off, then leave!!! :p

It wasn't me either.....I would have kept him there for days :p

Top Bottom