Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper Pecs - Incline Presses or Not?

What do you think is the best way to build upper pecs?

• Flat Bench Press

Votes: 25 10.1%
  • Incline Bench Press

Votes: 209 84.3%
  • Decline Bench Press

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Cable Crossovers

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Inclines work well for upper chest, if your upper chest is lagging, I suggest doing incline movements first on your chest day. It allows you to move heavier loads and hopefully build more mass in the upper. Worked well for me anyways.

yea i can definitely tell the inclines worked in your avi!

and ngr u didnt text back the other day

yea i can definitely tell the inclines worked in your avi!

and ngr u didnt text back the other day

My bad bro I got like 3 phones lolz I will pm you my main line so you can holla anytime

I definitely believe in incline presses and flyes for the clavicular portion of the pecs. I also started using reverse grip bench presses for upper chest, as EMG studies show 40% greater fiber activation than even inclines! I do them rather light on a Smith and it crushes my upper chest!

Pretty interesting. Never even thought of trying reverse grip bench presses. I gotta give this a shot to see what it feels like.

Pretty interesting. Never even thought of trying reverse grip bench presses. I gotta give this a shot to see what it feels like.

Great move to destroy your upper chest.......similar feel to a low pulley upright cable flye except being a compound exercise its a much better exercise for mass, make sure you got someone spotting you tho as when you fail you do so spectacularly lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

incline press is what helped me build my chest, best exercise for chest period, i always start my chest workout with an incline press usually barbell but rotate it with db too.

I definitely believe in incline presses and flyes for the clavicular portion of the pecs. I also started using reverse grip bench presses for upper chest, as EMG studies show 40% greater fiber activation than even inclines! I do them rather light on a Smith and it crushes my upper chest!

Yeah , Jim Stoppani says this. I would need to see the the study on how many people they tested with this.

I can't believe there's a poll for this.

Top Bottom