Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unfortunate and extremely poor experience with Omega and AGX

Kinda aggravated too. I was told the liposhred stack was going to be shipping at the beginning of July, so I pre-ordered it. Now it's end of July and I'm coming close to the end of my cut cycle and won't really need the shred stack anymore as I've had to seek alternate routes at this point.

I ordered the strength stack on July 10th. Was told I would receive it the 25th but its still not here. I love the products but it is definately frustrating.

Why wait for supps when every other business on the planet ships 2-3 days regardless of what the product is? Business is business and you are either professional or not. if it was the shopping channel would you wait 2 months?

I ordered the omega pamphlet thing.
after a couple weeks i was refunded saying no shipping to canada.

Not really sure why a pamphlet cant be shipped to canada. Oh well.

Let us not get out of hand with bashing omega. For years and years he has been a asset to elitefitness and a great sponsor with great products and great service.

Right now something is wrong that is all I know. It happens, every once in a blue moon a small business like omega's may go threw a spell of problems. We all know omega and he has been a freind to many of us for years and years. Hell he has been one of my best friends ever on this site.

So if you have a complaint it is fine to make it. No one will ever stop you from doing that on this site. however

1. please keep it to this thread. Mod will merge any new threads with this thread and delete any new post in other threads. lets just keep it to one thread for now. thank you.

2. Lets have respect and not go out of our way to make it worse for omega by saying real mean things or downing his business at a time it may be having problems. Name calling and just being a all around dick has never been accepted on this site. Again i will thank you not to do this.

3. Try to remember omega has always always always been someone all of us have been able to trust. Not only for advice but for being a man of his word.
There could be something going on that non of us know about.

4. lets give him a chance to address the forums before we start a mob.

5. If and when omega addresses the forum. I will take his word for it and leave it at that till I have a reason not to believe him. I will give him every chance and opportunity. I hope all of you do the same.

6. If in the end we have lost our best bro and a great business. Well then that just god damn fucking sucks balls. But as far as I know all is good he may just be having some kind of shipping problem or catch up on orders problem. Omega is a great guy. THIS IS WAY WAY OUT OF THE NORM.....

Yes he is an excellent person and never had this problem before. Maybe he had unexpected problems with some ingredients or something. Who knows. I am positive he will be back very soon.

Yes he is an excellent person and never had this problem before. Maybe he had unexpected problems with some ingredients or something. Who knows. I am positive he will be back very soon.

Needto and everyone you guys are right. Omega is a great, stand up guy... But we need to know what's up so we can get an accurate understanding of what is going on and a real time we can expect our products, so that we can plan accordingly.

omega has always been a stand up guy in my book and a great person.. these feelings go back to way before i became a mod..while i can surely understand the complaints, i strongly feel he will make things right..

Top Bottom