Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate stack

I guess I left out my diet... I would eat different stuff throughout the day. Sometimes I would eat egg whites, chicken, protein bars, shakes, chili, and lots of other things. All I drank was water too. I literally drank a gallon of water a day while on creatine. I looked big but I wasn't very strong though, that's what I thought was weird. What do you think?

Bro Regii, i really can't say much unless you tell me more about your diet. As far as diet goes, the only thing i count is my protein. And this i think is the absolute bare minimum. The other guys on this board are much more strict and they know their percents of carbs, protein, fats, and calories/day. I don't get into all of that, i just know more or less how much i need to eat to cut and to bulk, any changes bad or good seen physically i either continue or modify my diet. But like i said, at the bare minimum you need to count your protein. How much carbs are you taking in, how much fats are you taking in-good and bad. Flaxseed oil w/ omega 3's helped me lose some fat when i was cutting, it's very good supplement. And chili by the way is very fatty. But like i said... we can't possibly tell you about diet if your description of your diet is 2 sentences long. One thing you can do is post up your diet, or "typical day" of your diet on the diet boards, those guys know their stuff and could really help you out.

Forgot to answer your question about the creatine. Creatine for me serves one purpose, helps me gain some water weight and that's about it. It does not increase strength, endurance, energy or anything else. And adding some water weight will not make you stronger. Now that you're calorie restricted your strength will go down. It's just a part of cutting, you go down in weights a bit and that's generally normal/expected.
one more thing i gotta add before i end this... big does not always mean strong. There's some guys much smaller than me who are stronger than me and some guys bigger than me which i'm stronger than them. And look at some powerlifters how small they are (some of them) and how strong they are.

this chili was one of those smart choice(something like that) chili's that had little fat and 30gs of protein..

My typical day would be
7:30am- Protein bar
12:30am school lunch
3:30-5:30pm workout
6:00 protein shake
7:00 Egg whites
8:00 chicken
9:00 chili
10:00 egg whites
11:00 sleep

Well you really don't eat much in the morning and afternoon, which is critical because you r body was starving all night long. Try something like this:

Meal One 7:30
Protein Powder
Otameal
Peanut Butter

Meal Two 9:30
Protein Bar
Apple
Orange

Meal Three 12:30
School Lunch

Meal Four 3:30 Pre Workout
1 can Tuna
2 pc Multi Grain Bread

Meal Five Post Workout 4:30
Dextrose
Whey Powder
10gm Glutamine
10gm Creatine

Meal Six 6:00
chicken breast
veggies
yams

Meal Seven 8:00
Cottage Cheese
Bananas
Flax Oil

Meal Eight 10:30
5 Egg Omelet

11:00
10gm Glutamine
10gm Creatine

growin' said:
Also at your age, you may want to re-consider using any hormones at all. You may just need to re-think your diet and training program to get bigger. No point in closing your growth plates and hampering your future gains for a few extra pounds, think long term bro. If I could go back, I wouldn't have drank, smoked cigarettes, and would have stayed away from my beloved little blue bong. I wish I had capitalized on my prime growth time, you should too. Just a thought.

I was just wandering did you ever use PH's or test in High school?

LOL, no bro, PH weren't even around when I was in High School. Mega Mass 2000 was all the rage back then. Man do i feel jipped. I tried androstenedione when I was about 20, and didn't use juice until I was 23. I am currently off juice now, and just sticking to PH. I start "ONE" on Monday, and hope that makes being legal worthwhile.

cool I was just wandering .... do you know what actually happens when someone takes Ph's when they are too young? and does flax seed oil give you any energy or anything like that?..thanks

Top Bottom