and your music teacher was lying, there's no such instrument called a "skin-flute".SublimeZM said:he likes to smoke man-cigars![]()
and your music teacher was lying, there's no such instrument called a "skin-flute".SublimeZM said:he likes to smoke man-cigars![]()
!!!Mr. dB said:My cat has received threats of violence and death here, repeatedly, and you don't see me whining about it.
SublimeZM said:naw i shouldn thave said that, i was just getting fired up while replying to all this stuff, your a good bro, i just didnt think u would be the type to try and get someone banned and let your own feelings toward dogs influence your opinion on what ulcaster said and how it was delt with (in terms of general fairness and equality for all)
digger said:I think Ivan nailed it. Don't know if that's his true opinion or he's just trying to get inside my head, but if it's the latter he's done a good job.
touche'.SublimeZM said:!!!
and, and humantarget, my music teacher was a woman...and she played reeaaal well![]()
HumanTarget said:oh, jeez, i couldn't even tell you. i'll have to dig up one of the tubes. the cubans were damn good, though. the bartender saw me puffin' one and brought me a shot of cognac to dip it in. i didn't think people really did that.
so you agree that comments about fucking someone's mom is on the same level as killing someone's dog? so do i. and im not going to say whether i think it is right or wrong, im just saying that one has been allowed, and one has been seemingly disallowed.IvanOffelitch said:I guess I just grew up appreciating a different set of standards than many people on here seem to have. You didn't wise off and make smart-assed comments about fucking someone's mom or killing their dog. To do so would inevitably lead to you getting your ass handed to you in short order, old-school style.
i agreeIt may seem like your job is a thankless one at times, but there's at least a few of us who appreciate what you do and all the bullshit you and the mods have to put up with.
SublimeZM said:so you agree that comments about fucking someone's mom is on the same level as killing someone's dog? so do i. and im not going to say whether i think it is right or wrong, im just saying that one has been allowed, and one has been seemingly disallowed.
but all of those arguements are null, because of the fact that digger explained that he banned UC, not for that one comment, but because of a multitude of comments and negative attitudes.
iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)IvanOffelitch said:I wouldn't necessarily say they're on the same level, but both would elicit a thorough ass beating where I come from..
Normally, I'd agree with you. But there are always exceptions to the rule.SublimeZM said:iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)
its all about self control, and being secure enough to deal with things maturely.
lmao, thanx Digger and thanks to everyone who posted up.digger said:Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.
Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)
ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.
Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
SublimeZM said:iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)
.
woahMavafanculo said:right now, somewhere in China, 10 year olds are working on quadratic equations.
, who are you again? Talk about pinpoint comedic timing, I snorted diet coke all up in my nose on that one. respect to the somber thread, but that was hilarious.sounds good. but in reference to the plat statement, luciousbrown said hed pay for UC's plat to ge thim back in heredigger said:Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.
Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)
ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.
Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
bran987 said:woah, who are you again? Talk about pinpoint comedic timing, I snorted diet coke all up in my nose on that one. respect to the somber thread, but that was hilarious.
if a man that is biger then you says Iam going to harm you,you have the right to asome he realy will there fore you can stike first.ist called the us of force cuntinuom,if I can prove that I felt threttend then I have a right to defend myself.thats the law.Mavafanculo said:"...mere words shall not provoke an assault...."
.

dont u have to be hit first though? ven so its its damn hard to prove you were threatened unless u have marks to prove itneedtogetas said:if a man that is biger then you says Iam going to harm you,you have the right to asome he realy will there fore you can stike first.ist called the us of force cuntinuom,if I can prove that I felt threttend then I have a right to defend myself.thats the law.![]()
i hate that bastardHumanTarget said:sam troutman
great post man.digger said:Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.
Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)
ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.
Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
your many things, and straight is not one of themLestat said:great post man.
And I'm plat, but I never assume that makes me above the law.
we loveded that dude.bdfdefesf said:Thanks guys for trying...
Me tooMr. dB said:I miss ulcasterdropout.

Lestat said:he was a good bro
tiger88 said:the woods are gay
whats up orbbdfdefesf said:
division is sharper than you give him credit forluciasbrown said:This place is so much better without division, he was just an ignorant annoyance.I wish I knew why elitefry is ghosted, as far as UC I want him back too, Ill pay the 30$ or whatever for a four month plat for him to come back.
Its up to the Vajrasattva in his infinite wisdom, like he said, this shit aint a democracy
digger said:Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.
Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)
ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.
Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














