Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ulcasterkickedout

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeek
 
my short experience in EF has taght me 2 things:

1. be observant hence saving you the need to ask questions like this
2. If you are not observant enough, then DON'T ask questions like this

believe me, nothing good comes out of this...sorta like a fight club thing
 
luciasbrown said:
Digger apparently doesnt like people saying that they are going to choke peoples puppies :lightning
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409283

Although I think that post was the perverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Vajrasattva has spoken with infinite wisdom. Ulcast has been smited
is that why his location says "choked himself"

i can see where that would get someone banned, if it was anybody but ulcaster....

uban the guy, if u dont like him, theres an ignore option for a reason
 
who cares chirp
 
this happens every few months, he gets all angry, full of piss and vinegar, starts spewing hateful and condecending remarks about until he pisses enough people off and gets put on timeout.

One of these days it may be permanent.
 
Lestat said:
this happens every few months, he gets all angry, full of piss and vinegar, starts spewing hateful and condecending remarks about until he pisses enough people off and gets put on timeout.

One of these days it may be permanent.

yup, he gets put on timeout, Ive been involved in a banning with him a long time ago lol. It was funny but I like the guy alot, he adds to the board. I havent the faintest clue as to what the answer would be thats why I trust admin in their wisdom. It seems to be a cycle where he's supercool and funny then goes sideways and gets put on timeout lol.
He'll be back in some form or another, efermi and the other ****served alts, those were hilarious.
He made those alts when he was banned when we were arguing and he make one, hit me with grey and say whassup? lololol. Now its hilarious and then they got made plat for signup anniversary so he bombed himself with them. hahaha
 
SublimeZM said:
is that why his location says "choked himself"

i can see where that would get someone banned, if it was anybody but ulcaster....

uban the guy, if u dont like him, theres an ignore option for a reason
:spit: l.o.l choked himself.wich mod did that cuz he diserves hella k for that one.thats funny.
 
SublimeZM said:
holy fuck.

who were they?

i think found alters should be public business and posted in a sticky "alter" thread

I cant remember all of the names but he'd make one with a *server and hit me with grey. Then he didnt use them and turned the list over I believe he said. It was in a thread
 
luciasbrown said:
yup, he gets put on timeout, Ive been involved in a banning with him a long time ago lol. It was funny but I like the guy alot, he adds to the board. I havent the faintest clue as to what the answer would be thats why I trust admin in their wisdom. It seems to be a cycle where he's supercool and funny then goes sideways and gets put on timeout lol.
He'll be back in some form or another, efermi and the other ****served alts, those were hilarious.
He made those alts when he was banned when we were arguing and he make one, hit me with grey and say whassup? lololol. Now its hilarious and then they got made plat for signup anniversary so he bombed himself with them. hahaha
sam troutman
 
HumanTarget said:
^^^ i hate agreeing with lestat, but he's pretty much nailed it. i still hope he can come back, he's unique.
lol.. why do you hate agreeing with me bro?
 
HumanTarget said:
sam troutman

Yeah, LOL, that was one of them Sam Trautman, but there were a few more real funny ones. Sheet, I wish I could remember them all, there was one thread somewhere where it was all his alters talking to himself bumping a thread, it was hilarious
 
HumanTarget said:
^^^ i hate agreeing with lestat, but he's pretty much nailed it. i still hope he can come back, he's unique.
most definately... hes one of the C&C mains. it would be like losing gonelifting, or lestat, or gambino or something...or me
 
luciasbrown said:
Yeah, LOL, that was one of them Sam Trautman, but there were a few more real funny ones. Sheet, I wish I could remember them all, there was one thread somewhere where it was all his alters talking to himself bumping a thread, it was hilarious

Elminster
 
EF is life on fastforward though, one minute we hate each other the next we good friends, I had my issue with ulcast, neither of us took it too serious and I consider him a friend. Thats whats so cool about the internet, sticks and stones may break my bones but these are just words. At one point I was happy he was banned the last time with me, then reading posts Im much happier that he was here, I mean Im an asshole sometimes and I get heated and act like a jerk. Thats the main reason why I paid for plat, so that I could delete my posts b/c Im passionate and Im more interested in making my point than I am about offending a person I consider a friend. So we all have our moments.
I dont know, I trust you mods and admin. will think of the right solution, you always seem to make it work out right, finding the right balance so someone up there is smart.
 
luciasbrown said:
EF is life on fastforward though, one minute we hate each other the next we good friends, I had my issue with ulcast, neither of us took it too serious and I consider him a friend. Thats whats so cool about the internet, sticks and stones may break my bones but these are just words. At one point I was happy he was banned the last time with me, then reading posts Im much happier that he was here, I mean Im an asshole sometimes and I get heated and act like a jerk. Thats the main reason why I paid for plat, so that I could delete my posts b/c Im passionate and Im more interested in making my point than I am about offending a person I consider a friend. So we all have our moments.
I dont know, I trust you mods and admin. will think of the right solution, you always seem to make it work out right, finding the right balance so someone up there is smart.
yeah dude, I rememebr when you were an asshole to me for like a week.. glad that is over with.
 
In before lock, and he's a little early......he said around October this would happen.
 
damn ulcaster, gotta learn a little restraint. I hate internet authority but their are certain things you just shouldn't say, makes the whole board look bad...hard to say if he was joking or not, though he proly was...i hope he is allowed back, digger is more forgiving than he lets on
 
HumanTarget said:
lol, don't fret, it's a happy, well meant hate. diametric opposites, i'm from Detroit, you're from San Diego.

Word, Detroit in da house! Seems appropriate lyrics, best preworkout crazy song to listen to DOWNLOAD IT NOW AT ARES.COM natural born killaz, then go buy an IPOD the fourth generation when it comes out on the 18th with the photo combined, its got software for using it as a phone. ITs all coming together, dont buy older stuff, get the right one. People are out there buying IPODS right now and other obsolete technologies lolol. Pay attn.. and download this song

Journey with me
Into the mind of a maniac
Doomed to be a killer
Since I came out the nutsac
I'm in a murderous mindsate
With a heart full of terror
I see the devil in the mirror
BUCK BUCK, Lights out
Cause when I get my sawed off
Niggaz get hauled off [Ice Cube:] haha barrel one
Touches your motherfuckin flesh [Ice Cube:] barrel two
Shoots your fuckin heart out your chest
You see I'm quick to let the hammer go click
On my Tec-9 so if you try to reck mine
Fool it's your bad time
Feel the blast of the chocolate bomber
Infra red aimed at your head
Like your name was Sarah Conner
Decapitatin I ain't hesitatin
To put you in the funderal home
With a bullet in your dome
I'm hot like lava
You got a problem?
I got a problem solver
And his name is revolver
It's like a deadly game of freeze tag
I touch you with a 44 mag
And your frozen inside a boddy bag
Nobody iller
Than this graveyard filler
Cap peeler
Cause I'm a Natural Born Killa

[Ice Cube]
Terror illistrates my era
Now I cant hang around my momma
Cause I scare her
I'm quick to blast motherfucker
[Dr. Dre:] yeah what's up
It feels like I'm bustin a nut
When I open you up
Cause your body is exposed to the midnight mist
All you weak motherfuckers give my ring a kiss
Cause I'm givin dirt naps
Comin with them bomb ass raps
To make your lungs collapse
Perhaps, you never sleep
Cause evertime you doze
You catch blows to the motherfuckin nose
Ain't seen the sun, in 66 days
Let me count the ways in a fucked up maze
I never ever ever made a hoe stay
But I'm down with Dre
Like AC is down with OJ
So fuck how your livin
I'm the unforgivin
Psycho drivin
Murdera
It's authentic
Don't panic
I can't stand it
God Damn it
Scizophrenic
So fuck Charlie Manson
I'll snatch him out of his truck
Hit 'em with a brick
And I'm dancin

[RBX]
Mass Murderer, Natural Born Killla,
And I don't wanna die
I DON'T WANNA DIE
I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE!

[Ice Cube]
I dont understand the logic in my dreams
But I understand I like the sound of Sireens
Terrified screams from the streams
Of Strycnine
Dumpin on any motherfucker tryin to trick mine
Cause motherfuckers wanna violate
Now they stiff and cold
And they pupils won't dialate
IT'S SO MUCH PAIN
MIGRAINE
Headache
I can hear his bones break
He steps in the single door
Gets his ass whipped with 20 lashes
Like that dude up in Singapore
So I'm a pull a fuckin Jeffrey Dahmer
Now I'm suicidal, just like Nirvana

[Dr. Dre]
Tic Toc
Toc Tic Toc Tic
Dr. Dre and Ice Cube on some murderous shit
Keepin niggaz in order
Makin there live shorter
Ready to slaughter
Cause to me a life ain't worth a quarter
Or a dime
Mushroom's got my mind
Hallicinatin
Ain't no debatin
I'm creatin an escape
Route to be out without a doubt
Scot Free, so don't even think about tryin to stop me
Cause I can't wait
I'm out the gate
On the for realla
A thrilla
Or a Natural Born Killa

[Ice Cube]
Gi-Gi Gi-Gi Ga-Ga
They call me Da-Da
6 million ways to murder
choose one
Lose one soul
Bodies turn cold
Natural fright from niggaz goin bump in the night

Should I peely
Should I kill her in my iller
Then a Natural Born Killa
 
pintoca said:
my short experience in EF has taght me 2 things:

1. be observant hence saving you the need to ask questions like this
2. If you are not observant enough, then DON'T ask questions like this

believe me, nothing good comes out of this...sorta like a fight club thing


Yeah, Digger runs a tight ship here, and we all know what loose lips do to them...
 
I told him that someday I hope arnold gets to give him kisses and lick his face all over....it is to bad he was so hatefull

I hope that his heart changes.
 
If u look at a public profile u will see an area for user notes.

ulcasterdropouts user notes however can not be seen since the banning
 
musclemuscle said:
If u look at a public profile u will see an area for user notes.

ulcasterdropouts user notes however can not be seen since the banning
yeah I can't view his profile now
 
No worries MM, Ive been where you are with him and the banning last time. People will pick sides weigh you and him etc.. it happened then which was sociologically funny as the one handle I was involved with was a female. People say he was banned for messing with females etc...no, you just get to the point to where you go OK, timeout nuf, banned, you keep doing it and doing it, until hopefully they learn.
Its like shoving a dogs nose in shit, thats what they are doing right now I think. People will jumped in last time that didnt know the whole story. Too funny. There are reasons why things are done, man, am I arguing about Bush and terrorism or wtf. DAMN, I need to lay off of this :rasta:
 
the first time he got band was because he posted pics of yasmina right (brothabill alter)
 
luciasbrown said:
LOLOL, BB spirit lives on!! Ill pay for ult to be plat
haha dude, when he gets in his moods he'll drop MAD bombs!!!!

I like the sound of that.
 
luciasbrown said:
No worries MM, Ive been where you are with him and the banning last time. People will pick sides weigh you and him etc.. it happened then which was sociologically funny as the one handle I was involved with was a female. People say he was banned for messing with females etc...no, you just get to the point to where you go OK, timeout nuf, banned, you keep doing it and doing it, until hopefully they learn.
Its like shoving a dogs nose in shit, thats what they are doing right now I think. People will jumped in last time that didnt know the whole story. Too funny. There are reasons why things are done, man, am I arguing about Bush and terrorism or wtf. DAMN, I need to lay off of this :rasta:


quit hoging that shit and pass bro.puff puff pass dam.
 
musclemuscle said:

lol, man Im fucked up, on my way to nirvana using my pharmaceutical shipped usp grade molecule dextromethorphan and its frequency Im feeling it right about now as I break every thing molecular bonds with my logic. I am Brothabill and I have just returned with my
 
Mephisto_EDC

Do we have an alter

he just hit me with grey k
 
Pyle: Sir, I can't help it, sir!
Hartman: Bullshit! Get on your knees, scumbag!

Pyle gets down on his knees.

Hartman: Now choke yourself!

Pyle places his hands around his throat as if to choke himself.

Hartman: Goddamn it, with my hand, numbnuts!!

Pyle reaches for Hartman's hand. Hartman jerks it away.

Hartman: Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said choke yourself! Now lean forward and choke yourself!

Pyle leans forward so that his neck rests in Hartman's open hand. Hartman chokes Pyle .Pyle gags and starts to turn red in the face
 
I just wish he had given me his karma before he left:(
RIP uc

btw if ur ever reading this, i sold your penis pic to play girl
 
HumanTarget said:
ya, maybe 10 threads come up when it click "new posts".
Been like that since 11. Dunno, Everyone went out , or something....
 
slow night on EF.. hmm Friday night, I wonder why!@
 
i'm on every day jus' bout, never seen it this slow........wondering if the hurricane is fuckin' something up........
 
HumanTarget said:
i'm on every day jus' bout, never seen it this slow........wondering if the hurricane is fuckin' something up........
Peeps I chatted with in Florida have power and Internet again.
 
Well, Im back to this reality now, the dxm has left my system after six hours like a lightswitch and now Im no longer altering my frequency. Man, that was like ten million times better than drinking alcohol when I used to do that. No calories, lots of stuff done, didnt eat junk food. This stuff is the perfect molecule, at least for me. Its like all the secrets to the universe are revealed with that molecule, how is that possible
 
luciasbrown said:
Well, Im back to this reality now, the dxm has left my system after six hours like a lightswitch and now Im no longer altering my frequency. Man, that was like ten million times better than drinking alcohol when I used to do that. No calories, lots of stuff done, didnt eat junk food. This stuff is the perfect molecule, at least for me. Its like all the secrets to the universe are revealed with that molecule, how is that possible
what the fuck are you all hopped up on now? i'm drunk, so, i am more tolerable in the eyes of society..........
 
luciasbrown said:
Well, Im back to this reality now, the dxm has left my system after six hours like a lightswitch and now Im no longer altering my frequency. Man, that was like ten million times better than drinking alcohol when I used to do that. No calories, lots of stuff done, didnt eat junk food. This stuff is the perfect molecule, at least for me. Its like all the secrets to the universe are revealed with that molecule, how is that possible
don't know man, I remember though, when I drank two bottles of that cough syrup

did you mean it about sponsoring ulcaster's plat? or were you just tripping.
 
luciasbrown said:
Well, Im back to this reality now, the dxm has left my system after six hours like a lightswitch and now Im no longer altering my frequency. Man, that was like ten million times better than drinking alcohol when I used to do that. No calories, lots of stuff done, didnt eat junk food. This stuff is the perfect molecule, at least for me. Its like all the secrets to the universe are revealed with that molecule, how is that possible
I still haven't tried it yet. I should...
 
HumanTarget said:
what the fuck are you all hopped up on now? i'm drunk, so, i am more tolerable in the eyes of society..........

I just order usp grade pharmaceutical dextromethorphan. Its a dissassociative anesthetic in the same class as ketamine, but its cheap and legal and you cant fail drug tests and its a fuck of alot better IMO than alcohol or any other drug on the planet. For me its perfect, its like six hours of bliss, then I melt back into this reality and completely sober, no hangover. All for about two bucks and its by far better than anything Ive ever tried b/c its like it focuses in your mind. Its unbeleivable shit, its zen buddhism in a molecule, I kid you not
 
luciasbrown said:
I just order usp grade pharmaceutical dextromethorphan. Its a dissassociative anesthetic in the same class as ketamine, but its cheap and legal and you cant fail drug tests and its a fuck of alot better IMO than alcohol or any other drug on the planet. For me its perfect, its like six hours of bliss, then I melt back into this reality and completely sober, no hangover. All for about two bucks and its by far better than anything Ive ever tried b/c its like it focuses in your mind. Its unbeleivable shit, its zen buddhism in a molecule, I kid you not
i felt the same on ghb.
 
luciasbrown said:
I just order usp grade pharmaceutical dextromethorphan. Its a dissassociative anesthetic in the same class as ketamine, but its cheap and legal and you cant fail drug tests and its a fuck of alot better IMO than alcohol or any other drug on the planet. For me its perfect, its like six hours of bliss, then I melt back into this reality and completely sober, no hangover. All for about two bucks and its by far better than anything Ive ever tried b/c its like it focuses in your mind. Its unbeleivable shit, its zen buddhism in a molecule, I kid you not
do you vomit on that like I did when I used to take 20 cough medicine pills? (i did that like 3 times in college and always puked before I felt high)
 
personally i liked the guy, but i guess digger's a dog person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom