Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ulcasterkickedout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. dB said:
My cat has received threats of violence and death here, repeatedly, and you don't see me whining about it.
!!!



and, and humantarget, my music teacher was a woman...and she played reeaaal well :p
 
SublimeZM said:
naw i shouldn thave said that, i was just getting fired up while replying to all this stuff, your a good bro, i just didnt think u would be the type to try and get someone banned and let your own feelings toward dogs influence your opinion on what ulcaster said and how it was delt with (in terms of general fairness and equality for all)

Sub, it isn't about dogs or wanting to see any one particular person banned. I'm not like that. It's that you've got to draw a line somewhere, and for far too long that line has been rather vague. I for one am glad to see some more stringent boundaries set.

I guess I just grew up appreciating a different set of standards than many people on here seem to have. You didn't wise off and make smart-assed comments about fucking someone's mom or killing their dog. To do so would inevitably lead to you getting your ass handed to you in short order, old-school style.

I don't care what your perspective is, that shit isn't in the least bit funny, and if someone does think it's funny, then they need their head examined.

digger said:
I think Ivan nailed it. Don't know if that's his true opinion or he's just trying to get inside my head, but if it's the latter he's done a good job.

I'm not trying to get inside your head, that's my true opinion bro. I don't beat around the bush and I don't bullshit people. Life's just too damned short for that.

It may seem like your job is a thankless one at times, but there's at least a few of us who appreciate what you do and all the bullshit you and the mods have to put up with.
 
HumanTarget said:
oh, jeez, i couldn't even tell you. i'll have to dig up one of the tubes. the cubans were damn good, though. the bartender saw me puffin' one and brought me a shot of cognac to dip it in. i didn't think people really did that.

the cuban version of the monte christo in my opinion is the best cigar ever made...I am not a big fan of the Cohiba's though

Cohiba cigars are decent but the monte christos are definitely a primo cigar :)
 
i couldn't tell you what a good cigar is now. seems like every gas station has a walk in humidor now.
 
IvanOffelitch said:
I guess I just grew up appreciating a different set of standards than many people on here seem to have. You didn't wise off and make smart-assed comments about fucking someone's mom or killing their dog. To do so would inevitably lead to you getting your ass handed to you in short order, old-school style.
so you agree that comments about fucking someone's mom is on the same level as killing someone's dog? so do i. and im not going to say whether i think it is right or wrong, im just saying that one has been allowed, and one has been seemingly disallowed.

but all of those arguements are null, because of the fact that digger explained that he banned UC, not for that one comment, but because of a multitude of comments and negative attitudes.

It may seem like your job is a thankless one at times, but there's at least a few of us who appreciate what you do and all the bullshit you and the mods have to put up with.
i agree
 
SublimeZM said:
so you agree that comments about fucking someone's mom is on the same level as killing someone's dog? so do i. and im not going to say whether i think it is right or wrong, im just saying that one has been allowed, and one has been seemingly disallowed.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're on the same level, but both would elicit a thorough ass beating where I come from.

but all of those arguements are null, because of the fact that digger explained that he banned UC, not for that one comment, but because of a multitude of comments and negative attitudes.

There's an old saying..."you can only twist a dog's tail so many times before you get bit"

(Somewhat ironic given the circumstances, I know)

I'd say someone twisted one too many times.
 
IvanOffelitch said:
I wouldn't necessarily say they're on the same level, but both would elicit a thorough ass beating where I come from..
iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)

its all about self control, and being secure enough to deal with things maturely.
 
SublimeZM said:
iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)

its all about self control, and being secure enough to deal with things maturely.
Normally, I'd agree with you. But there are always exceptions to the rule.

Such is life. You'll find that out one day for yourself I suppose.
 
Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.

Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)

ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.

Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
 
digger said:
Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.

Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)

ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.

Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
lmao, thanx Digger and thanks to everyone who posted up.
 
SublimeZM said:
iv always grew up knowing that no matter what anyone says to you, once you hit them, you become the one in the wrong. (in the laws eyes)
.

"...mere words shall not provoke an assault...."

.
 
Mavafanculo said:
right now, somewhere in China, 10 year olds are working on quadratic equations.
woah :FRlol:, who are you again? Talk about pinpoint comedic timing, I snorted diet coke all up in my nose on that one. respect to the somber thread, but that was hilarious.
 
digger said:
Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.

Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)

ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.

Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
sounds good. but in reference to the plat statement, luciousbrown said hed pay for UC's plat to ge thim back in here
 
bran987 said:
woah :FRlol:, who are you again? Talk about pinpoint comedic timing, I snorted diet coke all up in my nose on that one. respect to the somber thread, but that was hilarious.

like Homer Simpson said "Its funny cuz its true..." :D

-
 
Mavafanculo said:
"...mere words shall not provoke an assault...."

.
if a man that is biger then you says Iam going to harm you,you have the right to asome he realy will there fore you can stike first.ist called the us of force cuntinuom,if I can prove that I felt threttend then I have a right to defend myself.thats the law. :evil:
 
needtogetas said:
if a man that is biger then you says Iam going to harm you,you have the right to asome he realy will there fore you can stike first.ist called the us of force cuntinuom,if I can prove that I felt threttend then I have a right to defend myself.thats the law. :evil:
dont u have to be hit first though? ven so its its damn hard to prove you were threatened unless u have marks to prove it
 
uhhh, i feel so much better after i eat something after a night of drinking. now, where were we?
 
Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lighting they

Do not go gently into that good night.



Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn too late, they grieved it on its way,

Do not go gentle into that good night.



Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



And you, my father, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
 
digger said:
Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.

Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)

ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.

Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.
great post man.

And I'm plat, but I never assume that makes me above the law.
 
think he need to move his ass out the fucking sticks man. the woods are gay


best that SAD bull shit could get u too. (seasonal affective disorder)


move vegas and get J.O.B. at some faSTed pace she in life. total 360 from where u at now. go to someone hot and be hot and fuck hot chics


1. get out the sticks
2. relocate to somehwere left coast
3. get nite life job(proper grooming/tanning etc)
4. quit being a fucking a pussy and move already
5. or join a neo nazi or the klan
6. buy a motorcycle and travel the country
 
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.
 
luciasbrown said:
This place is so much better without division, he was just an ignorant annoyance.I wish I knew why elitefry is ghosted, as far as UC I want him back too, Ill pay the 30$ or whatever for a four month plat for him to come back.
Its up to the Vajrasattva in his infinite wisdom, like he said, this shit aint a democracy
division is sharper than you give him credit for
just because you're hard to understand...

perhaps his "persona" was largely a "creation"
most of the exceptionally gifted have difficulties "ordinarily" interacting socially
the internet serves as their "voice box" for their intellect
and a good intelligent mind is often frustrated in the "real" world
as can be expected this frustration will manifest itself with acerbic internet behavior
 
digger said:
Okay guys, summing up... "chinga tu madre" will get your ass beat, but it's also a formula. You see it coming a mile away. Your reaction is defined by your culture, it might be a laugh or you might have to pull out your cuchillo. Some cultures it's just called playing the dozens.

Making up a visceral, visual image of strangling the guy's dog in front of him, that's not the same as "I fucked yo' mama and she said I was better than you." (Now THAT's funny.)

ZM, in case you lost count, I banned Curling for using "towelheads" in a thread once, after a solid week of complaints about other threads he started. He bought his way back on by going Plat, which incidentally set a precedent here. I have no comment about that... but in general terms, that's approximately when we changed away from "Once banned always banned" to "Once banned, you're Plat or you're flat." Yeah, it's harder to ban Plats; I won't try to deny it. But it's not impossible.

Shall we call it a night for HumanTarget's sake? He needs his beauty sleep.


this is indeed a good argument. The final thruth is that the line needs to be drawn at one point or another, but there is gotta be a limit to the extent to which people can "play" out here
 
Sigh... UC, pony up for the damn Plat already and stop trying to climb in the window. You create an alter, it dies. That's all there is to that. You pay up, George says I have to let you back on... until next time.

And that's all there is to say about that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom