bran987 said:do you vomit on that like I did when I used to take 20 cough medicine pills? (i did that like 3 times in college and always puked before I felt high)
bran987 said:don't know man, I remember though, when I drank two bottles of that cough syrup
did you mean it about sponsoring ulcaster's plat? or were you just tripping.
Do androids dream of electric sheep.HumanTarget said:BladeRunner is on at 300am on Bravo.
Renfield78 said:Do androids dream of electric sheep.
Some mean old dude told me once that the name bladerunner was the story of a guy that ran surgical instruments across the Canadian border, but they wanted that title for this movie and bought the rights.
excellent. i think we've discussed this b4. truly one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever.Renfield78 said:Do androids dream of electric sheep.
Some mean old dude told me once that the name bladerunner was the story of a guy that ran surgical instruments across the Canadian border, but they wanted that title for this movie and bought the rights.
shit, sorry, but i can tell already you'll be a good bor.......Renfield78 said:I think you guys are talking about another conversation. I'm new here.
Oh, fuck it, this handel is toast anywaysHumanTarget said:shit, sorry, but i can tell already you'll be a good bor.......

~Lexy~ said:What are you saying?
That nonplats are scums and we should not be hereIf that is the case I don't mind not posting anyway.
I always know I'm 2/3 drunk when I gotta start pissing every 15 minutesHumanTarget said:man, i drank a whole lotta beer. i haven't pissed yet.
superqt4u2nv said:From what I know this is perminate![]()
yeahMr. dB said:shit
superqt4u2nv said:From what I know this is perminate![]()
I watched a sceneHumanTarget said:BladeRunner is on at 300am on Bravo.
HumanTarget said:Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition
The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone
Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above
Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away
Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!

biteme said:I'm not sure is he's playing a character or if he's really mentally disturbed. Better for him to hang out here and vent than to go out and start killing people. Most of the time he was caring and helpful, but he had his moments. I hope he finds the truth and is set free.
luciasbrown said:... and its frequency Im feeling it right about now as I break every thing molecular bonds with my logic. I am Brothabill and I have just returned with my

yeah i try and hold the first one as long as possible,, cuz after that first piss, the floodgates are open and you gotta go alll the timeRenfield78 said:I always know I'm 2/3 drunk when I gotta start pissing every 15 minutes
z^^^^^^^^^^^^^~Lexy~ said:Let Ulcasterdropout come back even if he has his moments people still love him.
one of my favorite posters, always clicked on his replies.biteme said:I'm not sure is he's playing a character or if he's really mentally disturbed. Better for him to hang out here and vent than to go out and start killing people. Most of the time he was caring and helpful, but he had his moments. I hope he finds the truth and is set free.
HumanTarget said:one of my favorite posters, always clicked on his replies.
Word! Hopefully they let him back if not I am lucky enough to know where else I can find him.KillahBee said:me too. we need people that are a little off kilter (sp?) in this world or else it would be boring and everyone would be the same. also, most creative masters and brilliant minds were/are weird, dark, sometimes insane people.
i won't hold my breath, i think this was the third time that has happened. i don't even know what he got booted for.superqt4u2nv said:Word! Hopefully they let him back if not I am lucky enough to know where else I can find him.
UC is not the silent type4everhung said:when I recieved a 3 day time=out I created an alter
trick is not to post
luciasbrown said:UC is smart and humble, a lil crazy but 95% sane and funny with a interesting different perspective
HumanTarget said:David berkowitz, son of sam. sam was his neighbors name. he said his neighbors dogs were 1000 year old demons that possessed him...........
HumanTarget said:all i know is thatdidn't get an 8+ page thread when he got banned.
i think you're right, UC is very honest and open with his pain. a lot of people respect him for being unafraid to say what he does.(did).biteme said:He is loved more than me. I offend with my preaching. Everyone is pulling for UC because they feel his pain and want him to be happy or maybe it's because they like knowing someone has a life even more pathetic than their's.
yeah, it takes a long time to develope a respectable personality here.4everhung said:I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
unless you're a babeHumanTarget said:yeah, it takes a long time to develope a respectable personality here.
4everhung said:I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
4everhung said:unless you're a babe
ain't that the truth. but it's more of a "type" than personality. Flirty or bitchy or the conservative type.4everhung said:unless you're a babe
Word since I have been here the only reasonable banning I have seen is Fonz scammer be gone but people with a strong personality is what keeps this place interesting4everhung said:I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void

i'm glad to see that he's gettin' some positive responses, i'll rally for him as long as they let me.musclemuscle said:I really don't like to see anyone banned..
blackked out.....yes
bombed...........yes
banned............no
free reign4everhung said:I would make a great mod eh?
I wouldn't do anything
HumanTarget said:i'm glad to see that he's gettin' some positive responses, i'll rally for him as long as they let me.
oooooooooooooooh, the cow kicked nelly in the belly in the barn.........4everhung said:free reign
born free
the cows have left the barn
sorry, man, that was uncool of him.musclemuscle said:granted the dude threatened to choke my dog to death...and for that he deserves to be blacked out
however...i do not like to see anyone banned
luciasbrown said:This place is so much better without division, he was just an ignorant annoyance.I wish I knew why elitefry is ghosted, as far as UC I want him back too, Ill pay the 30$ or whatever for a four month plat for him to come back.
Its up to the Vajrasattva in his infinite wisdom, like he said, this shit aint a democracy
"There's no such thing as artificial anything. Nature is everything, we are part of nature, so everything, by definition, is natural. The vilest chemical sludge from a toxic waste facility is natural. Dog shit is natural. It's just not very good food."4everhung said:it's the natural nature of this board to attract "type A" personalities
I can't tell youmusclemuscle said:hey 4everhung
how many people, on your racing event, are not listed
i am considering the 'anyone else on the field' option
Lestat said:yeah what happened to Elite Fry![]()
no shit...pull some strings and get our bro back!!!KillahBee said:me too. we need people that are a little off kilter (sp?) in this world or else it would be boring and everyone would be the same. also, most creative masters and brilliant minds were/are weird, dark, sometimes insane people.
i agree with this....why ban people? each and every EFer is what makes this place funny and interesting and without the different personalites this place WILL die...4everhung said:I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
he cant be gone for good is he.SublimeZM said:no shit...pull some strings and get our bro back!!!
true...thats what ignore is for...strangebrew said:Word.
I still don't understand the division banning. I don't know how people can be "harassed" over the internet.
lol, he didnt threaten, he stated he would do it...and he was joking...musclemuscle said:granted the dude threatened to choke my dog to death...and for that he deserves to be blacked out
however...i do not like to see anyone banned
only AFTER he was banned.musclemuscle said:he was posting threads under a couple of alters
thats cuz we want him un-fucking-bannedHumanTarget said:lotsa pages for UD.
me 2, braugham.SublimeZM said:thats cuz we want him un-fucking-banned
me 3HumanTarget said:me 2, braugham.
i wonder if the mods care that the majority of us want him backHumanTarget said:looking like another page.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














