Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ulcasterkickedout

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't done a drug since broke a tooth last year. been boozin' lately, though. fuck, i hate not being morally superior.
 
bran987 said:
do you vomit on that like I did when I used to take 20 cough medicine pills? (i did that like 3 times in college and always puked before I felt high)

naww, I dont get that at all with pure powder. Just mix it up and down it like a shot of alcohol. 45 minutes later you feel yourself's frequencing reverberating and breaking up lol. Its great and then you dissassociate from this frequency reality for six hours and then come back. Amazing visions and stuff, Ive studied this stuff quite a bit
 
bran987 said:
don't know man, I remember though, when I drank two bottles of that cough syrup

did you mean it about sponsoring ulcaster's plat? or were you just tripping.

No I meant it, what like whats it run for three four months like 30$ give or take, with the promos I dont know what it is. Not going to buy a lifetime thing just a few months if its not too much
 
HumanTarget said:
BladeRunner is on at 300am on Bravo.
Do androids dream of electric sheep.

Some mean old dude told me once that the name bladerunner was the story of a guy that ran surgical instruments across the Canadian border, but they wanted that title for this movie and bought the rights.
 
Yo,it's time for me to pump the volume
No problem,the record's revolvin'
Evil's the mixer,I'm the rap trixister
Paparazzi on the bum rush for pictures
Ice,coolin',yo colder than ever
Punk executioner E pull the lever
Rotate the wax tehn cut an'axe the tracks
Push up the levels till the red lights max
Don't try to size up,you better wise up
To the rap criminals,we're succeeded
Dope beats and lyrics,no beepers needed
For this drug deal,I'm the big wheel
The dope I'm sellin',you don't smoke,you feel
Out on the dance floor,on my world tour
I'm sellin' dope in each and every record store
I'm the king pin when the wax spins
Crack or smack will take you to a sure end
You don't need it,just throw that stuff away
You wanna get high?Let the record play
Mc Ice t
I'm your pusher
I know you're lovin' this drugs as it's comin' out your speaker
Bass thru the bottons,highs thru the tweeters
But this base you don't need a pipe
Just a tempo to keep your hype
Groovin' like I see you doin'
Some stupid crack would just ruin
Your natural high,why?..that ain't fly
And anyone who says it is,lies
Move like I knew you would,like I knew could
And if you ain't cracked out,then I know you should
Be able to give me a clap,to match exact with the track
And since I know that you ain't,I expect that
Oh now this jam is lit,it's like the ultimate
People high off dope but still physically fit
I'll make a million bucks,pack my dough in trucks
>From sellin' dope beats,dope rhymes,dope cuts
I'll be the biggest dope dealer in history
Because all the fly will be high off that Ice-T
I'm your pusher
I'm bring it to boil,Evil E rock it up
You want it?..I don't think you got enough
Last suckers crossed,Syndicate shot'em up
Cops found'em in the lake bottom up
I don't play when it comes to my dope
I check my lyrics close,like with a microscope
I don't clean'em up with no ivory soap
I leave'em hard and pure,hope that you can cope
Because you might O.D. if you overdrive
This record,tape or CD,because the sound I've
Created on this wax is like a chemical
And the knowledge I give,makes me invincible
I'm your pusher
The cops don't know what to do,because my dope breaks thru
No matter what they do,my stuff gets to you
Kickin' on the Boulevard,my tempo's hyped and hard
I don't ask,the ICE just bogards
Sire Records puts me out,with Warner Bros. clout
My dope hits the streets with no doubt
Evil E adds the cut,then removes it
IZ checks for purity,then approves it
And then you get it,try it,and like it
And if it ain't potent,we remix and spike it
To bring you the pure dope,not a noose in a rope
Because if you're doin' crack,you're on death row
You're just a toy punk,to mess with that junk
You want some real dope,come look in my trunk
The dope I'm sellin' is life,100% legit
So get real fool,and try some real hit
MC Ice t
I'm your pusher
I'm your pusher
 
Renfield78 said:
Do androids dream of electric sheep.

Some mean old dude told me once that the name bladerunner was the story of a guy that ran surgical instruments across the Canadian border, but they wanted that title for this movie and bought the rights.

I remember that thread lol
 
Renfield78 said:
Do androids dream of electric sheep.

Some mean old dude told me once that the name bladerunner was the story of a guy that ran surgical instruments across the Canadian border, but they wanted that title for this movie and bought the rights.
excellent. i think we've discussed this b4. truly one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever.
 
I think you guys are talking about another conversation. I'm new here.
 
Leon looks shocked, surprised. But the needles in
the computer barely move. Holden goes for the inside
of his coat. But big Leon is faster. His LASER BURNS
a hole the size of a nickel through Holden's stomach.
Unlike a bullet, a laser causes no impact. It goes
through Holden's spine and comes out his back, clean
as a whistle. Like a rag doll he falls back off the
bench from the waist up. By the time he hits the
floor, big slow Leon is already walking away. But he
stops, turns and with a little smile of satisfaction,
FIRES at the machine on the table.

There's a flash and a puff of smoke. The Voight-Kampff
is hit dead center, crippled but not destroyed; as
Leon walks out of the room, one of its lights begins
to blink, faint but steady.
 
yeah, I think it's drink 30.
I gotta try that DMX. I got a PM a while ago on where to get it but never did.
Sounds great...
 
HumanTarget said:
man, i drank a whole lotta beer. i haven't pissed yet.
I always know I'm 2/3 drunk when I gotta start pissing every 15 minutes
 
i'm way dehydrated......eating 2 day old white castle,1 dayold nachos from coney watching bladerunner and becoming increasingly drunkerer..............
 
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (1968) is probably Philip K. Dick's most well-known novel. This is due, in part, to its subsequent adaptation by Ridley Scott into the movie Blade Runner. This novel is without a doubt Dick's most important android work, and arguably one of the most important novels about androids or artificial humans. It looks at what it means to be human, questions reality, and blurs the lines between real and artificial. In this novel the humans become inhuman and the androids become human. The humans question their own humanity and the androids question their artificiality. This book fully explores the robot consciousness its implications. Would robots want their freedom if they became just like humans? Should they have their own rights? Are androids capable of empathy?
 
beer is always wet.
A pussy needs encouragement.
Advantage: Beer.

A beer tastes horrible served hot.
A pussy tastes better served hot.
Advantage: Pussy.

Having an ice cold beer makes you satisfied.
Having an ice cold pussy makes you Hillary Clinton.
Advantage: Beer.

Beers have commercials making fun of skunky ones.
Pussy does not.
advantage: Tie

If you get a hair in your teeth
consuming pussy, you are not disgusted.
Advantage: Pussy

24 beers come in a box.
A pussy is a box you can come in.
Advantage: Pussy

Too much head makes you mad at the
person giving you a beer.
Advantage: Pussy.

If a beer is brewed with yeast, it is
still edible.
Advantage: Beer.

If you come home smelling like beer,
your wife may get mad. If you come home
smelling like pussy, she will definitely get mad.
Advantage: Beer.

6 beers in a night and you better not
drive. 6 pussies in a night and you
have done all the driving you need.
Advantage: Pussy

Buy too much beer and you will get fat.
Buy too much pussy and you will get poor.
Advantage: Tie

It is socially acceptable to have a beer in the stands at a football game.
You are a legend if you have a pussy in the stands at a football game.
Advantage: Pussy

If a cop smells beer on your breath,
you are going to get a breathalyzer.
If a cop smells pussy on your breath,
you are going to get a high five.
Advantage: Pussy

With beer, bigger is better.
Advantage: beer.

Wearing a condom does not make a beer
any less enjoyable.
Advantage: beer.

Pussy can make you see God. Beer can
make you see the porcelain god.
Advantage: Pussy

If you think all day about the next pussy
you will have, you are normal.
If you think all day about your next beer,
you are an alcoholic.
Advantage: Pussy

Peeling labels off of beers is fun.
Peeling panties off of pussy is more fun.
Advantage: Pussy.

If you try to snag a beer at work,
you get fired. If you try to snag a pussy
at work, you get hit with sexual harassment.
Advantage: Tie

If you suddenly drop a beer, it may
break. If you suddenly drop a pussy,
it may hunt you down like the dog you are.
Advantage: Beer.

If you change to another beer, your
old brand will gladly have you back.
Advantage: Beer.

The best pussy you have ever had is
not gone once you have enjoyed it.
Advantage: Pussy.

The worst pussy you have ever had is
not gone once you have enjoyed it.
Advantage: Beer.

Bad beer: Schlitz, PBR, Old Swill.
Bad pussy: Roseanne, Janet Reno, Madeline Albright.
Advantage: Tie

Good beer: Samuel Adams, Moosehead,
Pete's Wicked Winter Brew.
Good pussy: Almost all but the above.
Advantage Pussy.

The government taxes beer.
Advantage: Pussy.
 
Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!
 
BTW, you do know that admin can read karma messages, right???
 
HumanTarget said:
Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!

RAINING BLOOD MUTHA FUGGA....SLAYER RULES :garza:
 
lol the k i got from a ulcaster alter is slowly disappearing, it is blank in the name column where it used to say Reindfeld78 or something
 
I'm not sure is he's playing a character or if he's really mentally disturbed. Better for him to hang out here and vent than to go out and start killing people. Most of the time he was caring and helpful, but he had his moments. I hope he finds the truth and is set free.
 
biteme said:
I'm not sure is he's playing a character or if he's really mentally disturbed. Better for him to hang out here and vent than to go out and start killing people. Most of the time he was caring and helpful, but he had his moments. I hope he finds the truth and is set free.

I would think it is a bit of a character...his online persona. He seemed intelligent enough to know the difference between imaginary and real life. If he didn't/doesn't, then some of his comments about murder and mayhem are a bit unsettling to say the least

*tip's water out for ulcaster*
 
Renfield78 said:
I always know I'm 2/3 drunk when I gotta start pissing every 15 minutes
yeah i try and hold the first one as long as possible,, cuz after that first piss, the floodgates are open and you gotta go alll the time
 
biteme said:
I'm not sure is he's playing a character or if he's really mentally disturbed. Better for him to hang out here and vent than to go out and start killing people. Most of the time he was caring and helpful, but he had his moments. I hope he finds the truth and is set free.
one of my favorite posters, always clicked on his replies.
 
HumanTarget said:
one of my favorite posters, always clicked on his replies.


me too. we need people that are a little off kilter (sp?) in this world or else it would be boring and everyone would be the same. also, most creative masters and brilliant minds were/are weird, dark, sometimes insane people.
 
KillahBee said:
me too. we need people that are a little off kilter (sp?) in this world or else it would be boring and everyone would be the same. also, most creative masters and brilliant minds were/are weird, dark, sometimes insane people.
Word! Hopefully they let him back if not I am lucky enough to know where else I can find him.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Word! Hopefully they let him back if not I am lucky enough to know where else I can find him.
i won't hold my breath, i think this was the third time that has happened. i don't even know what he got booted for.
 
when I recieved a 3 day time=out I created an alter
trick is not to post
 
UC is smart and humble, a lil crazy but 95% sane and funny with a interesting different perspective
 
David berkowitz, son of sam. sam was his neighbors name. he said his neighbors dogs were 1000 year old demons that possessed him...........
 
HumanTarget said:
David berkowitz, son of sam. sam was his neighbors name. he said his neighbors dogs were 1000 year old demons that possessed him...........


Thanks, been a while, must be a short circuit there, possible bad acid trip screwed up that neuron.
 
HumanTarget said:
all i know is that :chomp: didn't get an 8+ page thread when he got banned.

He is loved more than me. I offend with my preaching. Everyone is pulling for UC because they feel his pain and want him to be happy or maybe it's because they like knowing someone has a life even more pathetic than their's.
 
biteme said:
He is loved more than me. I offend with my preaching. Everyone is pulling for UC because they feel his pain and want him to be happy or maybe it's because they like knowing someone has a life even more pathetic than their's.
i think you're right, UC is very honest and open with his pain. a lot of people respect him for being unafraid to say what he does.(did).
 
I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
 
4everhung said:
I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
yeah, it takes a long time to develope a respectable personality here.
 
4everhung said:
I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void

Word.

I still don't understand the division banning. I don't know how people can be "harassed" over the internet.
 
4everhung said:
unless you're a babe

A pair of breasts works wonders.
 
4everhung said:
I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
Word since I have been here the only reasonable banning I have seen is Fonz scammer be gone but people with a strong personality is what keeps this place interesting :chomp:
 
I really don't like to see anyone banned..

blackked out.....yes
bombed...........yes

banned............no
 
musclemuscle said:
I really don't like to see anyone banned..

blackked out.....yes
bombed...........yes

banned............no
i'm glad to see that he's gettin' some positive responses, i'll rally for him as long as they let me.
 
HumanTarget said:
i'm glad to see that he's gettin' some positive responses, i'll rally for him as long as they let me.

granted the dude threatened to choke my dog to death...and for that he deserves to be blacked out

however...i do not like to see anyone banned
 
it's the natural nature of this board to attract "type A" personalities
 
hey 4everhung

how many people, on your racing event, are not listed

i am considering the 'anyone else on the field' option
 
musclemuscle said:
granted the dude threatened to choke my dog to death...and for that he deserves to be blacked out

however...i do not like to see anyone banned
sorry, man, that was uncool of him.
 
This place is so much better without division, he was just an ignorant annoyance.I wish I knew why elitefry is ghosted, as far as UC I want him back too, Ill pay the 30$ or whatever for a four month plat for him to come back.
Its up to the Vajrasattva in his infinite wisdom, like he said, this shit aint a democracy
 
luciasbrown said:
This place is so much better without division, he was just an ignorant annoyance.I wish I knew why elitefry is ghosted, as far as UC I want him back too, Ill pay the 30$ or whatever for a four month plat for him to come back.
Its up to the Vajrasattva in his infinite wisdom, like he said, this shit aint a democracy

he was posting threads under a couple of alters
 
4everhung said:
it's the natural nature of this board to attract "type A" personalities
"There's no such thing as artificial anything. Nature is everything, we are part of nature, so everything, by definition, is natural. The vilest chemical sludge from a toxic waste facility is natural. Dog shit is natural. It's just not very good food."

(George Carlin)
 
George Carlin Quotes
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
If man evolved from monkeys and apes. . . why do we still have monkeys and apes?
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section? " She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him. . . is he still wrong? (yes)
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Is there another word for synonym?
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all? "
What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Where are we going? And what's with this hand basket?
If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole damn airplane made out of that shit?
Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.
I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
You have to stay in shape. My mother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now and we have no idea where she is.
I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three of them.
One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they are OK, then it must be you.
They show you how detergents take out bloodstains. I think if you've got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn't your biggest problem.
Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you it's because they're such beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful, but I only have photographs of her on the wall.
A lady came up to me on the street, pointed at my suede jacket and said, "Don't you know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" I said "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too".
Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter Library, the Gerald Ford Library, the Ronald Reagan Library, and the Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore.
 
musclemuscle said:
hey 4everhung

how many people, on your racing event, are not listed

i am considering the 'anyone else on the field' option
I can't tell you
the field I list is around 32 drivers
with the long shots at 200-1(maybe 2)
I can't imagine betting that option unless there were "TWO" mulit-car pile-upds
 
Lestat said:
yeah what happened to Elite Fry :(

I heard payback's a motherfucking nigga
That's why I'm sick of gettin treated like a goddamn stepchild
Fuck a punk cause I ain't him
You gotta deal with the nine double limb
The damn scum that you all hate
Just think if niggas decide to retaliate
They try to keep me from running up
I never tell you to get down it's all about coming up
So what they do go and ban the AK?
My shit wasn't registered any fucking way
So you better duck away run and hide out
When I'm rolling real slow and the lights out
Cause I'm about to fuck up the program
Shooting out the window of a drop-top Brougham
When I'm shooting let's see who drop
The police the media and suckers that went pop
And motherfuckers that say they too black
Put em overseas they be begging to come back
They say keep em on gangs and drugs
Yyou wanna sweep a nigga like me up under the rug
Kicking shit called street knowledge
Why more niggas in the pen than in college?
Now cause of that line I might be your cellmate
That's from the nigga ya love to hate

BREAK
FUCKYOU ICECUBE
Yeah, ha-ha, it's the nigga you love to hate

Ay yo baby, your mother warned you about me
It's the nigga you love to hate

Yo, you ain't doing nothing pops for the brothers
What you got to say for yourself?>
You do like how I'm living? Well, fuck you




Once again it's on, the motherfucking psycho
Ice Cube the bitch killa cap peeler
Yo runnin through the line like Bo
It's no pot to piss in
I put my fist in
Now who do ya love to hate
Cause I talk shit and down the eight-ball
Cause I don't fake you're begging I fall off
The crossover might as well cut them balls off
And get your ass ready for the lynching
The mob is droppin common sense and
We'll gank in the pen will shank
Any Tom Dick and Hank or get the ass
Fake it ain't about how right or wrong you live
But how long you live
I ain't with the bullshit
I meet cold bitches no hoes
Don't wanna sleep so I keep popping No-Doz
And tell the young people what they gotta know
Cause I hate when niggas gotta live low
And if you're locked up I dedicate my style in
From San Quentin to Rykers Island
We got em afraid of the funky shit
I like to clown so pump up the sound
In the jeep make the old ladies say
Oh my god wait it's the nigga ya love to hate

BREAK

Yeah come on fool
It's the nigga you love to hate

Yeah run up punk
It's the nigga you love to hate

You ain't all that
That's all I hear, bitch, bitch
I ain't nobody's bitch>
A bitch is a....

Soul Train done lost they soul
Just call it train cause the bitches look like hoes
I see a lotta others damn
It almost look like the Bandstand
You ask me did I like Arsenio
About as much as the bicentennial
I don't give a fuck about dissing these fools cause they all scared of
the Ice Cube
And what I say what I portray and all that
And ain't even seen the gat
I don't wanna see no dancing
I'm sick of that shit listen to the hit
Cause yo if I look and see another brother
On the video tryin to out-dance each other
I'm a tell T-Bone to pass the bottle
And don't give me that shit about role model
It ain't wise to chastise and preach
Just open the eyes of each
Cause laws are made to be broken up
What niggas need to do is start loc-ing up
And build mold and fold theyself into shape
Of the nigga ya love to hate

Nigga ya love to hate
Ice cube, download it now, great song to run to, I used to play this song to start my six mile daily runs while in Univ, years ago, just reminded me of it, I cant wait til the new IPOD comes out on the 18th, Im a gonna get one and going running with this song
 
THE TOP 50 PORN STARS OF ALL TIME


| BACK TO MAIN | NEXT 10 (11 - 20) |


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




1. RON JEREMY
Ron Jeremy is the most recognizable porn ambassador to the world.
From his first impression in 1978 when a girlfriend of his sent his nude photo to Playgirl magazine for its "Boy Next Door" feature to his current status as a Metro contract player, Jeremy has been in the public eye as an adult performer for over 20 years. He brings a professional actor's energy and vitality to everything he does, from hosting a nude beauty pageant to performing a small part in a music video to doing a sex scene with a girl who wasn't even born when he got into the adult business.
Virtually everywhere he goes, he is recognized.
"It's like going someplace with Jesus," one porn writer said after taking a late-night excursion with him to a restaurant. "Everybody wanted to shake his hand, and the crowd parted before him as he walked through them."
Aside from his lengthy porn career, performing in over 1,600 productions and directing more than 100, Ron has also worked in mainstream, acting in small parts in dozens of studio and independent films and music videos. He was also a consultant on the mainstream films Boogie Nights and 9 1/2 Weeks.
Most recently, the AVN Hall of Famer's life has been examined in the documentary film, Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy, which opened in art theaters in November.
 
KillahBee said:
me too. we need people that are a little off kilter (sp?) in this world or else it would be boring and everyone would be the same. also, most creative masters and brilliant minds were/are weird, dark, sometimes insane people.
no shit...pull some strings and get our bro back!!!
 
4everhung said:
I want him back
I want elite fry back
and division too
over four years I've witnessed many "personalities" leave
occassionally I'll search back just a mere year and see posts from peeps long gone
many left on thier own
but a forced removal is as much of a void
i agree with this....why ban people? each and every EFer is what makes this place funny and interesting and without the different personalites this place WILL die...

although with people like elite fry and div, they actually did stuff wrong....elite kept making alot of alters which is dumb, and div was apparently sexually harrasing girls (lol)...

(from what i know...or dont know...) ulcaster just said some offensive things, which i think isnt a fair reason...thats what the ignore button is for. he wasnt doing anyone any harm that they couldnt chose to ignore(they didnt even have to have it exist to them, if they dont like him then they put him on ignore and his posts dont show up)
 
strangebrew said:
Word.

I still don't understand the division banning. I don't know how people can be "harassed" over the internet.
true...thats what ignore is for...


unless he was calling people and making thousands of names to harrass them and flooding PM boxes and stuff, if your too much if a pussy to ignore the person, or not take a couple of words seriously, then the only one to blame for the harrasments is yourself

(again i stress this is only my view if he wasnt flooding boxes, or getting peoples phone numbers and making thousands of names for the harrasment, in which case it would become a huge hastle and banning his IP to stop people from leaving would be necessary)
 
musclemuscle said:
granted the dude threatened to choke my dog to death...and for that he deserves to be blacked out

however...i do not like to see anyone banned
lol, he didnt threaten, he stated he would do it...and he was joking...
 
musclemuscle said:
he was posting threads under a couple of alters
only AFTER he was banned.

lets me clarify again HE ONLY USED ALTERS AFTER ULCASTER (the name) WAS BANNED.

btw, luciousbrown, thats awsome of u, ill donate u some K for that, not sure how it would help, but maybe u can trade in K with the 30$ to get his plat (or your own) extended?
 
this thread is awesome! too bad imnot going to read the 10 pages of it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom