Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tux's N2Burn Log/review

Tux

Well, I couldn't wait any longer, I'm starting my N2Burn log TODAY! A little about me first... 30yrs old, 5'5", just finished bulking up and ended at 194lbs and maybe 13-14%bf. I started out clean bulking, but once I hit 185 I had to get rather dirty to push my weight up past 190 :) My strength has gone up rapidly and I'm hoping to maintain my current strength( or even improve it a little) while leaning out to around 185 before I come off for the holidays. I( or rather, my pet gorilla who happens to look almost exactly like me!) will be taking a small/moderate dose of tren ace to help keep my muscle and strength up while dieting. I'm not going all-out on the diet as I want to see what N2Burn can do without a lot of help. So this first week I'll just be cutting out processed sugars and junk foods, carbs will remain relatively high, as will total calories. So, today I took my first dose at 9am( normally it'll be earlier than that but I slept in this morning) with my morning Big Blast shake. All I've gotta say is... DAMN! All I had from 9am till 1pm was that protein shake, and half a protein bar while my wife and I were at a local farmer's market/fair, and I was hot and sweaty yet never hungry! My wife took a half dose and she hasn't been hungry all day long either. Got home, at a nice lunch, took a half dose and went to the gym. Holy rusted metal Batman! Energy was excellent with no jitters or crash, I was pressing the 110's on incline for 8reps on my 2nd exercise, using the whole stack for triceps pressdowns as my last exercise( and I had elbow surgery 10wks ago) and it felt easy! So far, today has been an awesome first day and I'm really looking forward to the next 3 weeks!
P.S. I also started my HCGenerate today to get ready to come off, so I don't think I'll lose hardly an ounce when I come off this time, AND i'll be nice and lean too! Btw, I DID take some pics today, but not sure yet if I want to post 'em :) Questions, concerns, solicitations, all welcome :D
P.P.S. Big thanks to Needto and Hurricane for giving me this opportunity, it's a great one :)

Today was day 2. First full serving at 7:30am, 2nd serving at 1pm before workout. Still nice, clean energy and good mood, and no cravings for sugar even though I just cut them out completely. My diet is still going to remain overall higher calories since I'm trying to just harden up and drop a little fat after a bulking cycle, not really lean out yet. My work schedule is a rotating 12hr schedule which really sucks for trying to keep my workouts on the same day, but I'm doing what I can. Haven't weighed today since it's only day 2, but already my stomach feels less bloated and I've gotten a few cramps in my abs, probably due to increased diuresis that I haven't compensated for with water. Today I did back, traps, forearms.
Deadlifts- 135 x 15, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 405x5x2, 315x12
Pulldowns- 120x12, 135x12, 150x12, 165x10, 180x10
Overhand barbell rows, 185x12, 225x10, 245x8, dropset 135x20
Reverse v-bar pulldowns, 3x120x10
Long-bench db pullovers, 65x12, 70x10, 75x10
Also did some shrugs with 130's, some rear delts, and 2 sets each of forearm curls and reverse curls. Strength is still excellent with lowered cals and energy is great! I work 12's the next 2 days so I'll probably update again on friday, with a weigh-in as well!

Day 4 today, my 2nd 15hr working day. Didn't get to lift yesterday but kept a decent diet. Today I managed to sneak in 30min or so of shoulders and abs.
Standing military press( behind neck)
95x12
135x12
185x6
205x5
Side raises, 35x12, 40x10, dropped to 30x5, dropped again to 20x10.
Front raises superset with upright rows, 100lbs x10x2 for each exercise.
Had pretty good energy still, despite being in the middle of my 2nd 15hr working day. Tomorrow will be my next weigh-in and I'm excited and a little worried, afraid I might have actually cut back TOO much since the energy and appetite/cravings suppression has worked so well. Tune in next time for the first big weigh-in :)

Now it's day 5. Weighed in today at 191lbs, so down 3lbs in just 5 days, and without a huge change in diet! And my strength is still going UP. Today was leg day..
Squats- 135x15, 225x10, 315x10, 335x8, 365x4, 315x8
Hack squat- 4plates per sidex10, 4 and a quarterx10, 5x8
Lying leg curls- 100x12, 105x12, 110x10 with drop
Seated leg curls- 2x110x12
Walking lunges- 50'sx10steps each legx2sets
Also did some girl machines, the inner and outer thigh ones, for kicks. Overall, enjoying the clean energy and suppression of cravings from the N2Burn and looking forward to weighing in and taking progress pics on Monday!

looking good bro. keep it up!

Alright, update time. I've been doing 12hr days or better most days this past week, and I splurged more than I should have on sunday, my normal cheat day. So, my weights were actually a bit down yesterday and today due to my lack of proper rest. Chest I only got the 105's instead of 110's like last week, and I stopped at 365 on deadlifts instead of going up to 405. I've learned from experience that I usually just get injured if I try to push it when I'm tired. That being said, the REASON I've been able to pull these 12-15hr days is N2Burn! It wakes me up in the morning and keeps me going after lunch. I'd have died last week if I didn't have it lol. AAAAND my weight is still coming off. Down another 2lbs to 189. So 5lbs lost the first week. I could start seeing my abs saturday night before my cheat day... just up the sides the lines are starting to come back. At the end of this week I'm going to add in albuterol as it works via a different pathway and see how nice the combined effects are for the last 2 weeks. Also... my wife and 2 of her coworkers are ALL now taking N2Burn after seeing how well it works for me... hey Needto, can I get another freebie since I'm acting as awesome free advertising? :) Another update in 2 days, after I hit legs!

Sorry it's been a few days since my last update... I've been working every single day the past 9... 10 days maybe? Lol I've lost count. I still kept up with my workouts, though my weights had to suffer a bit as I've been going on only 5-6hrs sleep most days, and working for 12-15hrs on those days as well. As I mentioned before, my calories have stayed pretty high, just cut out my sugars and cut down a bit on overall carb intake as well. After the first 5lb drop the first week, this 2nd week has been more of a hardening of my physique, which is just what I wanted! I've dropped to around 187lbs now but my waist has dropped a good 2 inches by my belt loops. The lines are appearing in the sides of my abs and my lower abs have flattened out quite a bit. One more week to go, and I anticipate about another 2lbs or so lost, leaving me around 185lbs with around 11-12% bf. Not bad at all for 3 weeks of N2Burn, especially on low sleep and having NOT cut cals much or done any cardio to speak of. Can't wait to see what I can do in the spring when I do my serious cutter for summer and drop down to single digits!

Well, it's getting close to the end now, and the effects don't really seem to be attenuating much, if at all. That's somewhat unexpected since I tend to get resistant to most short-acting fat-burners and stimulants pretty quickly. I'm down to about 187lbs now, but I notice I'm just getting harder and leaner now, more of a end-of-cycle recomp effect than just dropping weight, which is what I had been going for anyway. My wife can tell i've lost weight around my abdomen b/c my hernia is much more visible... usually my love-handles cover it up :) It's just a small hernia on my right side left over from surgery 2 years ago, hasn't given me any problems except I suck at situps now lol. Only downside I've really noticed from N2Burn is that I am getting alot more abdominal cramps when I take it. I drink plenty of water and other fluids and I know I'm not dehydrated, so I'm pretty sure the N2Burn is the culprit. However, since I have a huge scar across my entire abdomen now, I can't really blame the N2Burn too much, I get cramps there pretty often anyway. So, just a week or so left in this run, but already I know what I'll be using in my spring cutter, and I've gotten half the peeps I know who workout to order N2Burn just based on what they've seen of it's effects on me. Thanks for letting me try this awesome product Needto... and Hurricane! If you guys need anything else tested you know I'm your guy!
P.S. Today was arms day and DAMN was it nice... I took my 2nd dose about 45min before my workout and I got huge pumps... everyone in the gym was staring at me... in a good way :D

Yep, just some cramps for me, and like I mentioned, I have a huge scar across my abdomen from surgery so it cramps up more than usual anyway. Also I did get a little heartburn if I took it with just a sip of water. Take it with a small glass and I'm fine though. Right now I'm holding at about 187 or so with a few days left. Bodyfat has noticeably decreased and strength has stayed just as high as it was at my peak of almost 195. N2Burn is a good product!

Top Bottom