Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TUNA the protein killer!

gunnz said:
If the bitches pussy smells or tastes like tuna dont eat it!!!!!!!
really no more than 2 cans per week.too much mercury can hurt you.

If her twat smells like tune it's no big deal, it just means an EF bro had his cawk in her the day before :worried:

safety4lyfe said:
My mother today went off on me about eating too much tuna!! she read an article about how theres magnesium in the fish and if you eat too much it can be fatal. the article said 1 can of tune a wk! i easily eat 6 cans a week. what do you bros think? lay off the fish?
http://www.nrdc.org/health/effects/mercury/tuna.asp

they use so called "statistics" and these frigging "research" techniques to prove just about anything nowadays!!!

well i don't buy it!!! im going to eat extra tuna from now on!! the cheapest kind i can find and hopefully the cans are rusty

:D

you might as well stay home on the couch if your gonna avoid everything that will kill ya. you can get killed at the gym, just read all the warnings on the equipment. im eating a bag of microwave popcorn and my wife tells me, while shes smoking a cigarette, that they just found out that micrwave popcorn causes cancer and i shouldnt eat it anymore. i just looked at the bag and asked where the surgen generals warning was...............

I would be more worried about injectioning yourself with cattle steroids lol....btw its ok too eat a can a day if rachael ray mixes it in that "garbage bowl" she calls a twat, her vaginal enzymes will cleans the fish of magnesium and waa laa healthy tuna!

I'm weary of media hype. Don't eat that, or drink more of this, ect.
Heavy Duty has the right idea. Rotate your food staples and suplement with the basic vitamins and minerals.
That said; I'm currently expermenting with ACV - apple cider vinegar.

I thought it was mercury not magnesium. I think all ocean game fish are high in mercury, you're actually better off with the cheap $.50 cans because light tuna has less mercury than albacore.

Underlord said:
I thought it was mercury not magnesium. I think all ocean game fish are high in mercury, you're actually better off with the cheap $.50 cans because light tuna has less mercury than albacore.
Really? I love the alby, but I found a case of Bumble Bee spring fresh at Smiths for about .25 a can that I've been forcing myself to eat twice a week.

Top Bottom