Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TUNA the protein killer!

my friend died of a tuna overdose, it was quite serious. When he died so suddenly we knew something was fishy though.

Underlord said:
I thought it was mercury not magnesium. I think all ocean game fish are high in mercury, you're actually better off with the cheap $.50 cans because light tuna has less mercury than albacore.

yeah bro youre correct on that one. Albacore lives longer and so absorbs more mercury than the cheap tuna does. I have eaten loads of tuna in the past but I don't go for more than 3 or 4 cans a week now, that mercury poisoning is nothing to laugh at. Heavy metals are bad news and tough to get rid of once you get them. I don't eat 21 cans of tuna a week anymore for the same reason I don't shoot 3 grams of test a week along with a 1400 mg of tren =) [a bit of health concern, and a bit of personal preference]

tuna is a great source of protein, and low in calories. believe me, i dont think you have to worry about over dosing on tuna! lol, ....just make sure it is store bought, and dont try and make your own

You'll be fine. Theres always conflicting research with this kind of thing. Food causes cancer, damages your immune system, ect, ect, and more BS. I don't believe a tenth of it. A ton of guys here have lived with eating a lot of tuna for a long time and are fine.

I eat 2 of these a day, cost about 1.10$ a piece though I buy them in 5 packs.

9sxmjl.jpg

It's all good in moderation of course. Make sure the can is in date. Lots of damaged shet ends up at the dollar store. Even some name brands are made by cheaper manufactures and sold at tuna for less. I only eat a couple certain brands because of the good taste.

Tunas great by itself, Ill dump a can on my salad alot of the time.
Also will do the salmon and tuna for about a week and then switch up.
The challenge for me is not getting bored eating the same thing.

Top Bottom