Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training those calves

Thanks guys for the great responses. I've seen slow growth but I am definitely going to try what you guys mentioned. I just don't like having large quads and no good calves to complement them. My calves are OK, but not thick if you know what I mean. I will start working them twice a week and hopefully they begin to grow quicker. Thanks again guys. And no Largepaws, I will not go with implants LOL. LIke that self-centered mofo on MTV? heh.

My calves are probably my best body part. I hit them atleast 2 times per week. Make sure you use a full stretch down and a full push back.

Alternate your foot positions: Wide stance, narrow stance, toes pointed in, toes pointed out, neutral

Usually do 2-3 exercises 2-3 times a week.

Weight is anything from 45-500lbs. It's my opinion that weight doesn't really matter for calves. As long as you use full range of motion and you train them to failure regardless of weight.

Basically when you're done with the set, and rack weight, your calves should feel like they are on fire and you need to kind of shake them in order to make them feel normal again.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom