Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn Tricep!!!!

jeramy

I have a partial tear in my tricep,. I was wondering if anyones had a similar experience and how you adjusted your diet and cardio. I will not be able to lift heavy for probably 3 weeks, but perhaps light work by next Monday. I've been on the CKD diet. Obviously I'd like to keep as much muscle as possible, any thoughts?

I've had torn muscles, basically the only way to fix the problem is: REST. That's is all you can do, and take your multivitamins and minerals 4 times a day. I did find that a very high dose of calicium split into 8 doses daily, did in fact, help my recovery. I would recommend that you do more cardio and train some legs, in order to be able to continue CKD.

Mr.X :cool:

omg thats gotta suck, a torn muscle is one of the worst things to happen during a diet, or being a bb. all you can do is rest, and i didn't know about that calcium thing, but thanks X, ill keep that in mind if i ever tear a muslce.
good luck with the recovery.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom