Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is my first day long distance running

for someone who did 300mg of tren ED for 12 weeks in that little avartar you don't look that great..... stick with the running and yoga. maybe you'll get some results from that stuff.

If your new shoes hurt, maybe you should try running in the swim fins that you bought. That would be a good circuit training workout with the resistance from the concrete. Tell Billy Blanks I said hi.

OXANDRIN said:
for someone who did 300mg of tren ED for 12 weeks in that little avartar you don't look that great..... stick with the running and yoga. maybe you'll get some results from that stuff.

you on the other hand look every bit the pro bb at 182.

HighIntensity said:

you on the other hand look every bit the pro bb at 182.

yea but i get a full ride to play golf at my college. why would i get big and ruin my swing? and besides i think the only way you look good when you are big is with your shirt off or in a tshirt.... other than that clothes by designers don't fit right and pants are too tight in the quads. no thanks. i'll stick to lifting and running.

OXANDRIN said:

yea but i get a full ride to play golf at my college. why would i get big and ruin my swing? and besides i think the only way you look good when you are big is with your shirt off or in a tshirt.... other than that clothes by designers don't fit right and pants are too tight in the quads. no thanks. i'll stick to lifting and running.

ok terrific ill stay at 212 at 7 percent in the offseason and make lots of money pting twinkletoes.

Top Bottom