Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To My SURPRISE......Beastrol...Katanadrol....19-Tren

Nice! You never see that kind of action from a supplement company... <3 :heart:

That was not an offer. I just randomly threw it in there for him. I do it all the time. I like to think of it like a chance to win a little needto lottery every time you make a order. When I am in a good mood and I feel giving ( as I do often) I just start throwing random free shit in peoples orders.

Just another way for me to thank all the members here on ef for there support.

:p:p:heart::heart: I do it all the time guys. I throw random free products into orders just because I love my customers. No other reason. I do it to keep people on there toes and loving needtobuildmuscle.

You could be next.

That right there is a good enough reason for anyone to buy from you needto...that's unheard of, but it's GREAT PR and it will definitely keep the customers coming back to you for more.

Some guys have all the luck. I read this thread and couldn't wait for my shipment to arrive. but alas, no lottery for me:bawling:

Some guys have all the luck. I read this thread and couldn't wait for my shipment to arrive. but alas, no lottery for me:bawling:

haha same here bro. ive never even bought a lotto ticket before cause my luck is so bad that my lotto ticket will be the one that tells me that i actually owe money. im just not suppose to get lucky or get stuff for free. god hates me ha.

Better luck next time boys. I was throwing in bags of protein bars to orders all day today too. I think every order that went out today got a bag of free bars.
Just got my verve back in so all orders will have free verve at the least.

Top Bottom