Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To be pro? Drugs or Genetics

Genetics or Drugs

• Drugs

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Genetics

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Personally to me the compounds are the last factor in what it takes to be a pro. It takes genetics for a base. Countless years of hard work, dedication, discipline, education, execution, training, eating, dieting, refineing, sacrifice. To me all of this is what makes the pros a cut above. There bodies didn't just happen from having bad ass genetics(which they do) nor did their bodies come from slamming a few cycles together and then walking onstage. It took them years of hard work to achieve what they have and the drugs simply support their work ethic.

#1-Gear, no pro has been 270+ without it. I've been lifting since 13 and never broken 170, diet and training both monitored by a world champ. Added the juice, now I'm 190? So you tell me...

#1-Gear, no pro has been 270+ without it. I've been lifting since 13 and never broken 170, diet and training both monitored by a world champ. Added the juice, now I'm 190? So you tell me...

I agree 100% gear is the game breaker....... The more the better.

If it were just a matter of taking more drugs, 90% of the guys on message boards would be pros.

Today's pro bb are all about drugs.. Back in arnold days it was all about hard work and dedication, now its about who can take the most drugs without dieing, with new technology we have acces to advanced drugs such as: growth hormone, very powerful steroid like tren which was not available in the 70s, powerful fat burners, insulin, igf-1, peptides and synthol.

With today's drugs aronld could beat almost anyone in competition and he would be over 300lb on stage since he's 6'2..

Today = 90% drugs 9% diet 1% training.
70s = 10% drugs 30% diet 60% HARD FUKING WORK

Top Bottom