Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To be pro? Drugs or Genetics

Genetics or Drugs

• Drugs

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Genetics

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
this is where I agree 100% with nelson.

if you really believe that injecting 3 grams of juice in your body and sitting around watching tv and eating cheetos all day is all you need to do to be a pro is a slap in the face to those of us that live, sleep and eat this lifestyle.

and yes you need genetics too. i see dudes at my gym who bust their ass who go nowhere because their genetics suck. you need atleast good genetics to build muscle in the first place.. if you have bad genetics than you can still enjoy bodybuilding you just won't look as good as the other dude you train with. i was 16 and spent the entire summer training with a friend at the gym religiously.. our diets were pretty much the same.. but he went nowhere while i ended up being county champion in PLifting. now i don't have great genetics but they are good enough where i can train and get results.. he literally went nowhere, maybe a slight increase in strength but you couldn't tell he even worked out.

I would say YOU NEED training/diet... without that you will go nowhere and even if you don't use juice or have good genetics you will still improve, even if its like my friend and barely... combine that with genetics will determine how far up the ladder you go. and then finally steroids/compounds are the icing on the cake to boost you to the next level.. you need all 3.

and you want proof of what i say? just look at our transformation contest. look at the logs of what everyone did.. it was almost the same exact compounds being run with everyone. yet magically some guys did way better than others.. if it was all about the juice than why did PLJ improve so much better than everyone else? no its wasn't because the juice since everyone ran almost the exact same cycles.. he worked out twice a day and never put anything in his mouth that wasn't muscle building food.. plus his genetics were likely far superior than anyone else in the contest.. hence he blew everyone away..

what a wonderful display of evidence our own transformation contest. just like doing an experiment

Last edited:
I was wanting to know if you think it is genetics or drugs that get you in Pro bodybuilding?

It's all of the above, you can't take gear and get to be 230-270 on stage with proper diet and training, however you also can't have a proper diet and train your ass off and get to be 230-270 on stage without gear
So honestly you need it all
Not to mention that if your genetics aren't there then you can't look like these pros do either

this is where I agree 100% with nelson.

if you really believe that injecting 3 grams of juice in your body and sitting around watching tv and eating cheetos all day is all you need to do to be a pro is a slap in the face to those of us that live, sleep and eat this lifestyle.

and yes you need genetics too. i see dudes at my gym who bust their ass who go nowhere because their genetics suck. you need atleast good genetics to build muscle in the first place.. if you have bad genetics than you can still enjoy bodybuilding you just won't look as good as the other dude you train with. i was 16 and spent the entire summer training with a friend at the gym religiously.. our diets were pretty much the same.. but he went nowhere while i ended up being county champion in PLifting. now i don't have great genetics but they are good enough where i can train and get results.. he literally went nowhere, maybe a slight increase in strength but you couldn't tell he even worked out.

I would say YOU NEED training/diet... without that you will go nowhere and even if you don't use juice or have good genetics you will still improve, even if its like my friend and barely... combine that with genetics will determine how far up the ladder you go. and then finally steroids/compounds are the icing on the cake to boost you to the next level.. you need all 3.

and you want proof of what i say? just look at our transformation contest. look at the logs of what everyone did.. it was almost the same exact compounds being run with everyone. yet magically some guys did way better than others.. if it was all about the juice than why did PLJ improve so much better than everyone else? no its wasn't because the juice since everyone ran almost the exact same cycles.. he worked out twice a day and never put anything in his mouth that wasn't muscle building food.. plus his genetics were likely far superior than anyone else in the contest.. hence he blew everyone away..

what a wonderful display of evidence our own transformation contest. just like doing an experiment

Would you agree hardworking trumps genetics? You don't HAVE to be 290 to be a pro?... I'm GOING to go pro, I live the shit! But my genetics will only get me 65-70% of the way.. Training and diet is the only way I'll make it. I dont need the juice but it makes it much easier.

Would you agree hardworking trumps genetics? You don't HAVE to be 290 to be a pro?... I'm GOING to go pro, I live the shit! But my genetics will only get me 65-70% of the way.. Training and diet is the only way I'll make it. I dont need the juice but it makes it much easier.

everyone no matter how bad their genetics is can enjoy any sport.. even someone who is absolutely horrible at golf for example can still go play.. but no they will never be as good as Tiger Woods no matter how hard they work at it. same thing in tennis or swimming or any other sport.. you won't be as good as Andre Agassi or Roger Federer no matter what you do.. but that doesn't mean you cannot have fun and try to get better.

i can't inject myself with 4 grams of juice a week and go play in the Masters or US open and get nowhere.. i hope this analogy makes sense to those on here who think that its all about juicing... there is skill and genetics involved which to me go hand in hand

GENETICS >>>

A guy with great genetics can get a whole lot bigger than an average man on juice.

(that's if the guy is 100% clean like he says he is lol)

If it were just a matter of taking more drugs, 90% of the guys on message boards would be pros.

Exactly! If it were all a matter of drugs, most of these idiots would be pros.

Look at all the guys that have been chasing pro cards for years and years who take boatloads of drugs and still can't turn pro.

And a lot of them are taking as much or more drugs than the pros.

It takes both, but if you don't have the genetics, then all the drugs and nutrition and hard work in the world won't be enough.

But 98% of the guys on this board aren't running 3 grams of test, 1 gram of tren, T3, clen... And all sorts of concoctions.

Some are, but maybe most aren't here at EF. But I can point you to several other boards where the guys there are running those kinds of doses and multiple drug stacks...and those guys still aren't pros either.

Don't you think that if drugs were 90% of the equation that there would be a lot more than the 400 or so pros there are today?

This is what's wrong with the younger generations of "bodybuilders" today, they think it's all about the drugs. Go ahead then and prove it.

You guys think it's all a matter of drugs, go ahead and take the drugs and turn pro.

you'd better be more than 190, unless you're about 4'6".

So you're going to be pro and you've been training since you were 13? How old are you now? How long you been on AAS and how many cycles? How tall are you? When do you plan on turning pro? Got any pics to post?

Top Bottom