Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To All Of Those Who Flame Me!!!!!!

I think you received a fair amount of advice...none that you wanted to hear, though. I'd be very worried about the sides on a cycle like that. The fact that those long esters don't even kick in for 3 weeks would seemingly make such a cycle impossible. You'd be taking HCG/clomid and the deca hadn't even kicked in yet! That's crazy as far as I can tell.

Like some of the other guys said...it might be an interesting idea if using prop or other fast acting AS's.

Sorry Nimrod, Steroid_virgion and bosses.....I am just frustrated because of all these flames i am getting when i am seekin real information....please disregard this post as I am just totally PISSED OFF and I have every reason to be am i right?
Yes I am with you that most of my questions in the past and some here and there now are TOTALLY STUPID.

..But this post right now!!!!!!! IS SERIUOS SHIT TO ME and would appreciate advice!!

please cut me slack for this one post and help me on it!!!!!!!!

Ok straight out, this cycle is terrible whether it came from george or not. There is no need to use those amounts especially at your age. Stick to a normal cycle.

Did you read the whole Article Nimrod out of curiousity? i feel like it kind of fits in...

But nimrod, I did 750mgs of Primotest for 10 weeks, 6 dballs a day for 4 weeks and 400mgs of Deca for 10 weeks last year...I have had AMAZING gains but felt like I COULD TAKE A LOT MORE!!! plus I have not taken juice now for about 6 months and have lost everything!!!

I like the idea of hitting yourself hard then coming off then hitting yourself with a lower androgen and keep repeating....

I just wish I could have some scientific explanation why this would be a bad cycle....dont you agree though that there is really good scientific backup in his article?

but anyways Nimrod, I appreciate your honest opinion and very thankfull for you advice...

However, I would love to hear the opinions of OTHER including MODS how this is such a controversial issue..thanks!!!!

It would work with short esters, but the long esters will be in ur system for 3 weeks so u will never really be off, and the clomid and hcg will do jack shit because the androgen levels would be way too high.

considering i would be taking 2000mgs though, wouldnt the propianate be short enough? cause sust is self tapering?

Well, I just want to get HUGE again and keep the gains and never loose them and stay on juice all year but dont want it be to harsh on my system..I figured by going on for month and staying off 3 weeks and repeating will let my system recooperate....

WHAT WOULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE THEN!!!???? I am soo dam confused now.....this really sucks!! And i will never take anything alka17 related except winstrol or anavar so kiss orals away...

arrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Top Bottom