Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Times to Eat????

dps1822

Today I got busy in the morning and I am getting ready to do weights since today is my weight day, however I have not eaten. I dont want to lose time by going and eating and then waiting a while then lifting. I feel like i am skipping meals and that wasn't my intention, so far today its just been water.

I am wondering if I should set an alarm telling me to go eat. I get busy and forget to eat sometimes and I know that is BAD news. Yesterday I got in my small 5 meals but it is now going to be 12 noon here and I have yet to eat.

Any suggestions would help.

YES set an alarm do WHATEVER it takes to get those meals in. Your diet is #1 priority. The more of the right stuff in the right portions that you eat (up to 7 times/day), the faster your metabolism will be and more weight you are going to lose.

thanks a bunch. I think i am going to have to start eating at 7:30a when the kids have their breakfast before school and then go from there. Is there a time I should not eat after?

dps1822 said:
thanks a bunch. I think i am going to have to start eating at 7:30a when the kids have their breakfast before school and then go from there. Is there a time I should not eat after?

when do you go to bed? a general rule of thumb is to avoid eating a carb-heavy meal within two hours of bedtime, but never go to bed hungry. Your body will eat away at your muscle overnight. So have something light and protein based an hour or so before bed.

i go to bed around 10p. I dont carb heavy meals at all because I would rather fill the small space of my stomach with other things besides bread and pasta. I do alot of veggies.

Skipping breakfast every now and then is not going to be seriously detrimental, but do it all the time, it may.

If you start to get into the habit, eventually, your body will LET you know it needs to eat.

There is nothing wrong with whole meal quality bread and pasta either, just don't eat loads of it.

Those carbs are essential to keep up the intensity for lifting, which is what will build muscle and increase your metabolic rate.

I would eat before weight training sessions.

Before cardio sessions in the morning, no.

I have gone to the gym, done my cardio, then made my morning oats or shredded wheat, eaten it in the gym, waited a bit, and then gone on to lift weights.

Tatyana said:
Skipping breakfast every now and then is not going to be seriously detrimental, but do it all the time, it may.

If you start to get into the habit, eventually, your body will LET you know it needs to eat.

There is nothing wrong with whole meal quality bread and pasta either, just don't eat loads of it.

Those carbs are essential to keep up the intensity for lifting, which is what will build muscle and increase your metabolic rate.

I would eat before weight training sessions.

Before cardio sessions in the morning, no.

I have gone to the gym, done my cardio, then made my morning oats or shredded wheat, eaten it in the gym, waited a bit, and then gone on to lift weights.

Agreed.

No carbs after 6 P.M.; that's my rule when I'm trying to lean out...I've read on more than one occassion that after 6 P.M. or around that time, your matabolism slows down...

Top Bottom