Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Throwing a bomb ass bachelor party

Countries like that excite me. Beautiful people and landscape..fuck you losers if you want to live in a bubble. Heading to Indonesia and Thailand again in November after my sister gets married in Netherlands.

Digi, you can be my stepmom's date???

Countries like that excite me. Beautiful people and landscape..fuck you losers if you want to live in a bubble. Heading to Indonesia and Thailand again in November after my sister gets married in Netherlands.

Digi, you can be my stepmom's date???

i don't live in a bubble...i'm just too busy to go on vacation..but i still cross the border and spend some of my hard-earned money in canada every year...because i appreciate my neighbours to the nourth even if they don't always reciprocate...hell, i've had people blow their horn and flip me off and tell me to go back to the fucking US just because i have a pennsylvania license plate.

i have a buddy from canada that owns a bunch of property in ellicotville ny (ski area) and he has a couple vehicles there that have ny license plates on them...i was telling him about my "go back to the US" experiences and he laughed and said that the same thing happens to him when he drives one of his ny-plated vehicles into canada :lmao:

Top Bottom