Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is weird but, are there exercises to even out abs???

wolfman87

my abs are not even, for some reason the left ab muscles are bigger than my right side. what causes this? am i leaning to one side or something when i do sit ups and such? how should i go about making them even again? would turning my torso slightly to the left so that my right abs are slightly above my left ones work, or should i turn to my right? i'm so confused about how this even happened and how to fix it. it's not that bad but it still bugs me. anyone ever have this happen, what did you do?

Dont know bro, i know my left arm is bigger than my right and im right handed. I have no reason why. But my right forearm is bigger than the left, and i know why

shit as long as you can see them abs id think your good

its purely genetic my friend...my abs are all the same size but out of line,one side starts about half an inch higher than the other and continues like that all the way down.

My left bicep stronger than right and im right handed... Oh and it has stretch marks on but my right doesnt

my left shoulder is better than myright shoulder
my left pec is better than my right pec
my left tri is better than my right try
my right bi is better than my left bi
my left calf is better than my right calf.

etc etc

Dont know bro, i know my left arm is bigger than my right and im right handed. I have no reason why. But my right forearm is bigger than the left, and i know why

shit as long as you can see them abs id think your good

lolololol, K for you.

Top Bottom