Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is a nice body for a thin guy!

ChrisTheDutch

I'm 21 and i'm a hardgainer
i tried some dianabol and sometimes i have the fealing
someone is stabbing me! that sort or pain in my side
for the rest i eat much and at regular times and i take enough sleep and training and now i'm gaining!!!
it's not easy but i have tits now haha
only i have sensitive nipples is it the d-bol or am i in my period lol Greeting Chris. ps. its not my goal to get real huge.:mix:

ChrisTheDutch said:
I'm 21 and i'm a hardgainer
i tried some dianabol and sometimes i have the fealing
someone is stabbing me! that sort or pain in my side
for the rest i eat much and at regular times and i take enough sleep and training and now i'm gaining!!!
it's not easy but i have tits now haha
only i have sensitive nipples is it the d-bol or am i in my period lol Greeting Chris. ps. its not my goal to get real huge.:mix:
Just curious if its not your goal 2 look big why do u lift weights and why would u take roids???????

He probably doesn't think it's realistically in his reach. It's like saying "Well, I'm not really out to make 10 million dollars a year." Of course, I'd love it, but it "seems" impossible.

Well, Chris, I was 5'10" and 160# at age 16 and used to get made fun of for being skinny, and now I am 22 y/o and 225#, and get at least a few compliments every day that I am in great shape.

What you do with your body is completely up to you.

Looks great! Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom