Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this bloody model I wanted to score last night

GoldenDelicious

so im working door, and i chat up this normal looking girl, who decides that im awesome and that I should pick up her disgustingly hot model friend

...and I mean disgustingly hot. like 9.5/10, "i dont work i model full time" type hot.

anyway the story was taht the model had jsut broken up with her BF of 2 years, and wanted some action - but this tall skinny goofy bastard had 40 minutes to work on her while I was working and had her well and truly hooked, and life was difficult, because there was no waaayyyy i was going to get her from him and they were about to start making out, and I did one of the more bastardish things Ive done so far in my pickup life...

...I told the first girl i was talking to that I had seen him walk in with his girlfriend earlier.

she then became possibly the biggest cockblocker in the history of cockblockers, like, a cockblocker as big as Bitemes Gut, and she shot that guy dooooowwwwwnnnnn

...and also decided that I was even awesomer than before

what do you think, bastardish, or fair play? Ill try find a pic, shes stupidly good looking (I dont care. I cackled LOL)

GoldenDelicious said:
so im working door, and i chat up this normal looking girl, who decides that im awesome and that I should pick up her disgustingly hot model friend

...and I mean disgustingly hot. like 9.5/10, "i dont work i model full time" type hot.

anyway the story was taht the model had jsut broken up with her BF of 2 years, and wanted some action - but this tall skinny goofy bastard had 40 minutes to work on her while I was working and had her well and truly hooked, and life was difficult, because there was no waaayyyy i was going to get her from him and they were about to start making out, and I did one of the more bastardish things Ive done so far in my pickup life...

...I told the first girl i was talking to that I had seen him walk in with his girlfriend earlier.

she then became possibly the biggest cockblocker in the history of cockblockers, like, a cockblocker as big as Bitemes Gut, and she shot that guy dooooowwwwwnnnnn

...and also decided that I was even awesomer than before

what do you think, bastardish, or fair play? Ill try find a pic, shes stupidly good looking (I dont care. I cackled LOL)

I love you .... in a worshiping kind of way..

good job.. no homo

http://ralph.ninemsn.com.au/img/slideshow/laymedown/image8.jpg

this could be her, im not 100%, fucking photoshop airbrushing bullshit that they do makes it impossible to tell properly. im about...70% its her. ill keep looking and verify

another weird thing thats happened is that i found that i was no longer intimidated or gave half a shit about talking to really good looking girls. normally you shit your pants talking to them thinking "dont fuck up dont fuck up dont fuck up" but i was like....shes alright....but id love another beer....this is a lot of effort...i wonder if anyone sent me a myspace message...

WEIRD.

GoldenDelicious said:
hey why am i plat? wtf? omggggggggg

You get a week of free plat every year on the anniversary of your registration.

Top Bottom