Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to cutt using aas??

Ronaldo1231

Hi, i have never used aas in my life. Lifting for 5 years, decent size aswel but downside is 17% bodyfat. I plan on using test e 400mg for 12 weeks to get down to 10% bodyfat. Iknow i can get down to 10% bf with diet only but i lose muscle on the way and thats depressing thinking iv worked so hard for this muscle. You feel weak etc.

Maintainence cals : 2400
Inwas thinking starting at 2,000 cals
Hiit cardio 4x a week for 15 mins

Should i go agresive with the cut from the start because i will be on aas so losing muscle is rare?

Can i maybe gain some muscle on the way because its my first cycle?

Also, if i get to my desired fat before the 12weeks end for eg if i reach 10% bf at 8 weeks, can i cut the cycle short?

The reason i wana end it short if i get to the desired bodyfat quickly is so then i dont have to wait as long to start my next bulking cycle because time on = timeoff

Some one even told me bulk up with your forst cycle,they said worst case scenario u might get to around 22% bodyfat, then in a few months cut with aas down to 10-12%. Soo many questions. I had everything in place pct, hcg, clomid, arimidex etc but then some one told me its stupid to cut on first cycle because of noobie gains.

So im confused wether to bulk or cut. Both parties seem to have good points. The estrogen side effects can be controlled with the arimidex.

Hi, i have never used aas in my life. Lifting for 5 years, decent size aswel but downside is 17% bodyfat. I plan on using test e 400mg for 12 weeks to get down to 10% bodyfat. Iknow i can get down to 10% bf with diet only but i lose muscle on the way and thats depressing thinking iv worked so hard for this muscle. You feel weak etc.

Maintainence cals : 2400
Inwas thinking starting at 2,000 cals
Hiit cardio 4x a week for 15 mins

Should i go agresive with the cut from the start because i will be on aas so losing muscle is rare?

Can i maybe gain some muscle on the way because its my first cycle?

Also, if i get to my desired fat before the 12weeks end for eg if i reach 10% bf at 8 weeks, can i cut the cycle short?

The reason i wana end it short if i get to the desired bodyfat quickly is so then i dont have to wait as long to start my next bulking cycle because time on = timeoff

Some one even told me bulk up with your forst cycle,they said worst case scenario u might get to around 22% bodyfat, then in a few months cut with aas down to 10-12%. Soo many questions. I had everything in place pct, hcg, clomid, arimidex etc but then some one told me its stupid to cut on first cycle because of noobie gains.

So im confused wether to bulk or cut. Both parties seem to have good points. The

Anyone????

Steroids should never be used for fat loss purposes. First of all - your BF% is a bit too high for safe AAS use, and with this much fat you will have a higher chance of getting side effects.

Secondly, steroids are no magic pills, and you will still need to follow a stringent diet in order to achieve good cutting results. So steroids won't make much of a difference if you will not make certain changes to your diet.

Finally, the side effects of steroids are not worth the doubtful fat loss results, and during PCT you may easily get back all of the fat, and even more.

Instead, if you want to lose some weight safely with the help of some PED, SARMS would be a much better choice. They are a much better fit for fat loss due to their traits, but there will barely be any side effects at all. Cardarine and SR9009 are especially good for this purpose. Make sure to give them due consideration!

instead of using steroids use SARM's

sarm's are safe for someone at your body weight

i think you are on the right track with your nutrition but why are you waiting till when you start using steroids to get on it? you should have ALREADY been in a 500 calorie deficit already

instead of using steroids use SARM's

sarm's are safe for someone at your body weight

i think you are on the right track with your nutrition but why are you waiting till when you start using steroids to get on it? you should have ALREADY been in a 500 calorie deficit already

Because its my first cycl and a few people have told me to bulk because cutting on first cycle is wasteful. So im confised to bulk, possibley 20% bf end of cycle then cut, or cut on my first ever cycl and maintain all lbm underneath

I would cut naturally first and then use the steroids when you want to bulk. I would get down to 12-15% body fat so you have room to grow and then bulk. If you use steroids and cut for your first cycle all you are doing is keeping muscle while in a caloric deficit. If you wait and use them to bulk you can add a solid 10lbs of muscle or so with the right diet and training in place.

Top Bottom