Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of coming off..

Let me get this straight...,

TRT since 18 due to chemo treatments. I'm going to assume that there was permanent damage that resulted in the TRT being prescribed. If so, what makes you think it would be a good idea to go off your TRT dose?

You need to maintain some base level of test, or you are going to feel like crap and likely lose gains. Exactly how did the chemo damage your endocrine system to necessitate the testosterone replacement?

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using EliteFitness

High dosed chemo therapy and radiation pretty much shut down the use of my testes.

I just want to take a break to give my receptors sometime to refresh. I planned on running many PCT supplements that would help bridge me over without a hiccup.

Non functioning testes means that there isn't a PCT that will cause your body to produce natural levels of testosterone. That's why you need TRT.

I think a PCT and supplements/drugs aimed at restoring normal testicular function are useless in your case if you have permanently damaged testicular function. That's called hypogonadism, and it means your testicles won't produce enough testosterone in response to LH or any analog of LH (HCG, supplements, etc..)

If you do have permanent damage to your testicles, then you need to stay on a TRT dose of test. Do that for a while and let your body get acquainted with normal before you cycle again.

What have you been running in addition to TRT and at what doses?

I hope that's helpful. If I'm off base, someone more knowledgeable, please step in.

High dosed chemo therapy and radiation pretty much shut down the use of my testes.

I just want to take a break to give my receptors sometime to refresh. I planned on running many PCT supplements that would help bridge me over without a hiccup.

Non functioning testes means that there isn't a PCT that will cause your body to produce natural levels of testosterone. That's why you need TRT.

I think a PCT and supplements/drugs aimed at restoring normal testicular function are useless in your case if you have permanently damaged testicular function. That's called hypogonadism, and it means your testicles won't produce enough testosterone in response to LH or any analog of LH (HCG, supplements, etc..)

If you do have permanent damage to your testicles, then you need to stay on a TRT dose of test. Do that for a while and let your body get acquainted with normal before you cycle again.

I hope that's helpful. If I'm off base, someone more knowledgeable, please step in.

Thank you for the input. I do manage to produce testosterone (~100ng/dl) on my own which means that boosting with HCG, clomid, and some of the other wonderful supplements that Need2 has put out, should boost my natural levels long enough until I restart my trt.

I've ran many things, all with properly dosed ancillaries of course. It may be easier for me to say what I haven't run.

Receptor down regulation is a myth..you'll have idiots trying to compare it with niccotine and dopamine levels but they couldnt post one study or evidence that prolonged use of AAS cause down reg, & yet by coincedence I just came across an informative full paged article on another board of explaining in depth the science behind the down reg myth.

..its like saying you run a cycle, and the next cycle you run is a weaker one than before and you still wont make gains? Think how dumb that sounds

Sent from my SGH-T959

it may be a myth but it doesn't mean the body doesn't adjust to dosages. if you run 1G of test with every cycle then drop it to 250mg then yes you will struggle to make gains.. point being its more complicated then just RDR in black and white. much more to it

i agree with this.

drop your dose down to real TRT levels and run lipid support etc. and you should give your body a rest that way.

or completely come off and go through a hellish time, i don't expect your strength and mass gains to stick around very long with a 0 LH, 0 FSH and a double digit total T if you are lucky. i saw a guy with a 23 total T, thats pretty much lower than what a women's would be. and it actually would be more unhealthy to go this route.

i agree with this.

drop your dose down to real TRT levels and run lipid support etc. and you should give your body a rest that way.

or completely come off and go through a hellish time, i don't expect your strength and mass gains to stick around very long with a 0 LH, 0 FSH and a double digit total T if you are lucky. i saw a guy with a 23 total T, thats pretty much lower than what a women's would be. and it actually would be more unhealthy to go this route.

Much appreciated. I switched my trt from 250mg cyp to a single sust amp per week a while back and that is the test dose I've been running for about 2 months now. I will take a break from blasting after my contest and take some lipid support.

^^^ the single sust amp would be too high. i would do half an amp once a week. so that would be 125mg a week of sustanon..

again you want to drop the dose to HRT levels which is what they should be as it is.. unless your physical condition requires you to run a higher dose i dunno. in any event bloods will give you a hint of where you should be so don't be shy to run bloods

^^^ the single sust amp would be too high. i would do half an amp once a week. so that would be 125mg a week of sustanon..

again you want to drop the dose to HRT levels which is what they should be as it is.. unless your physical condition requires you to run a higher dose i dunno. in any event bloods will give you a hint of where you should be so don't be shy to run bloods

I make sure I get a full female hormone panel done before every blast. I usually keep everything in bounds with ancillaries and I have to avoid Winstrol because of what it does to my cholesterol haha.

I was just going off the same dose as what my doctor told me to use but with different esters (250 does seem like a small cycle actually). I will cut my trt dose in half and let my body adjust from there.

Top Bottom