Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of coming off..

Pound4PoundAAS

Survivor
After my contest this spring, I'm thinking of stopping everything, even my trt dose and running a lengthy and powerful PCT. Reason being to give my receptors some rest. Seems like I'm having to increase my doses more and more just to see the same results and they're diminishing exponentially the more blasts I run.

Does anyone have any input on giving rest to receptors?

Been on TRT for 5 years or so now

If you;'re on TRT you can't come off. You should know that. It's like thyroid or insulin. Once you;re on, you're on for life. (Unless you're in your early 20, in which case you may recover but it'd be a rough road. Heavy PCT and don't expect to feel "normal" for at least 4 months. )

how old are you bro?

why did u go on for 5 years like that with no plan for one day coming off? like nelson said its gonna be a rough road to come back. i'm working with guys who have been on for 2 years TRT and their HPTA's are literally dead as a door nail. so 5 years I cannot imagine how or if you will ever be able to come back without going through a hellish time. the only thing you can do is run a bunch of pct's back to back to back to back nonstop and hope your body picks up. but i have never heard a good story of someone who has been able to pull that off.

Well steve i may have been one of your good storys. I prob had close to 10 years with no pct and the longest i was off was a month. Was dead for 6months but just started to get the morning wood again. No wood for 6 months is brutal for anyone. And couldnt function either. Hellashish

Receptor down regulation is a myth..you'll have idiots trying to compare it with niccotine and dopamine levels but they couldnt post one study or evidence that prolonged use of AAS cause down reg, & yet by coincedence I just came across an informative full paged article on another board of explaining in depth the science behind the down reg myth.

..its like saying you run a cycle, and the next cycle you run is a weaker one than before and you still wont make gains? Think how dumb that sounds

Sent from my SGH-T959

Let me get this straight...,

TRT since 18 due to chemo treatments. I'm going to assume that there was permanent damage that resulted in the TRT being prescribed. If so, what makes you think it would be a good idea to go off your TRT dose?

You need to maintain some base level of test, or you are going to feel like crap and likely lose gains. Exactly how did the chemo damage your endocrine system to necessitate the testosterone replacement?

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom