Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think you guys might like this..

EYEWTKAS

Banned
5'10, 200, 10% body fat.

Did the SARMS stack with LGD a couple months ago.. been finished with PCT for awhile now. Just bridging/running a Natty stack of Test Stack, Unleashed, and Bridge at the moment. I've been looking at putting together my next cycle for awhile now. I was going to run something like test/tren/primo.. but I have not done an AAS in a minute, so I think I am going to go with a PH to get my feet wet again.. with the Triple Stack mixed in there.

This is what I am thinking..

Cycle:
1-8 Oxandrovar - 2 caps/day
1-8 Epistane - 2 caps/day

1-8 LGD - 10-15mg/day
1-8 S-4 - 50-75mg/day
1-8 GW-50 - 20mg/day
1-8 MK-677 - 25mg/day

1-8 HCGenerate
1-8 Bridge
1-8 Unleashed

1-8 N2Guard
1-8 Lipid Stabil
1-8 NAC, 500mg/day
1-8 Liv-52

PCT:
9-12 Clomid - 25mg/day
9-12 Liquidex - 2ml/day

9-12 MK-2877 - 25mg/day
9-12 MK-677 - 25mg/day
9-14 GW-50 - 20mg/day

9-12 Test Stack No. 17
9-12 Bridge
9-14 Unleashed/Post Cycle
9-14 D-AA

9-12 N2Guard
9-12 Tudca

Last edited:
I am aware that epistane is in Oxandrovar. This is just to add another 30mg to the epistane dose.

I have Osta in PCT.

I am aware that epistane is in Oxandrovar. This is just to add another 30mg to the epistane dose.

I have Osta in PCT.

I wouldn't do it bro. It will already be toxic with all of the other ingredients. Trust me when I tell you, its going to produce killer results with the suggested dosage

More Epistane = More results.

Another 30mg of Epi isn't going to be too much. And I have not seen any logs or results from this yet, so "trusting you" is a bit of a stretch.

Thanks for the input though.

Go ahead.. Do what you must. I know that guys that have tested it and I'm on it right now

Top Bottom