Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The worst parents in the world

:( What kind of parent gets a laugh at the expense of their kid on xmas day? wtf. I hope that later they gave it to him in a clothes box or something.....but that we just didnt get to see it.

:( What kind of parent gets a laugh at the expense of their kid on xmas day? wtf. I hope that later they gave it to him in a clothes box or something.....but that we just didnt get to see it.

I wonder if the kid being mulatto, and thus the red-headed stepchild of the family had anything to do with it. Naaah. Poor people would never discriminate!! :)

r

Yea well I know of kids who have to put up with psychological abuse like that every day. Sucks, but hey... that which does not destroy us...

As for the violence - that's awfull. Good thing those kids aren't being brutalized like that in their homes. I mean, the police and counselors and social services would break their necks to help those kids if that were the case.... right?

Top Bottom