Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme tell you guys a lil bit about sheep that was told to me by a wise man one day.....

These people eat and eat, they enjoy that part of life to the max.
They induldge and enjoy life, they take that food pleasure every fucking second and they wonder why people talk shit about them.
Motherfucker I eat horsehairs and whey. You best fucking believe when I step out into the real world i'm gonna check motherfuckers who need to be checked. If you're fat, you aren't gonna get any respect from me. They expect to enjoy both parts of life, to feed their need AND to fucking get respect....Fuck all that. Get away from me with that ridiculous shit.

I take pleasure until I meet another motherfuckin human being and I know the first thing going through that motherfuckers head is "can i take this fool?"

The answer is no, because he is a fucking Beast. Not a fat beast but rather a fucking 40 mile a day running, not even walking, but running BEAST.

i got Sabretooth tigers living with me cause they said fuck it.
I don't even need to hunt for them, they hunt for me.
I EAT FUCKING SHEEP. - nevermind , fuck all that. I feed my troops sheep, I don't enjoy eating sheep, it's meat is too soft, I like Tiger meat.

Tiger meat, cause I know that motherfuckin Tiger Earned his meat. Tiger meat with a side of bbq sauce - naw fuck that , tiger meat with a side of more Tiger meat. I eat that shit for a few reasons, first - He didn't roam around the range pickin at weeds and grass.. nope - that motherfucker checked fools, and ate fools.

That's what i'm about. I eat motherfuckers that step up, not the weak ones who are swimming at the top next to the shore, but Rather I go after the motherfucker who is 50 fathoms deep.

I go after the Hunter. I EAT THE FUCKING HUNTER.

You people ever talk that sheep shit to me EVER again, I don't give a fuck for WHATEVER reason, ,you ever bring up this weak sheep minded shit to me one more time, I'm going to skull fuck you back to the stone ages.

Have you hauling around my timber to build me a castle.

Now, you start working out. Don't give me that pussy shit either.

Motherfuckers talk way too damn much in the gym.

"How you doing?"

Bitch how the fuck do you THINK i'm doin? I'm sitting here covered in my own fluids, eyes look like they've been pulled from my skull.

They ask me if I dream.
FUCK NO.
My mind doesn't have time to make no motherfuckin dreams, it's too busy commanding legions of enzymes to key points of production, blood capillaries to their designated posts... my body IS a fortress under contruction. Ain't no motherfuckin time for tea and crumpets.

So the sweetest honey known to man, that sweet La La of nothingness..that time to believe you are a fairy on the clouds of heaven. I spend in FUCKING HARD HATS. NO parking zones for 500000 feet in each direction...dynamite being used to demolish fat... so much so that i dont have some bullshit dynamite shack on the corner of my construction site, I got a motherfuckin factory mass producing that shit.

Nuclear fusion generator supplyin power 24/7...fucking Anamatium replacing bones, and they ask ME how i'm doing?

That's just not a question you can ask me.

It's not about HOW i'm doin, they want to HOW I do it. How I Wake up everymorning with that everlasting perpetual eternal lust.that crumpet in my eye, that sweet blueberry of a muffin to suck on and enjoy.

You think I don't want that shit? You don't think I wanna lay on the couch and be a huge whale of a man? SERIOUSLY NOW, you don't think i'd enjoy that? Of course I would, because that's what my BODY wants.

but the BODY is weak, it's just flesh. I am NOT MY BODY. I am merely a co-existing life within my body. My mind is housed in this structure and just like people like to house their bodies in nice clothes, my mind like to house itself in a nice body.

That's motherfucking EVOLUTION OF THOUGHT.

Can you even grasp how deep I took it?

My body suffers so my MIND can have a nice shell and in return my MIND rewards my body with sweet women, sweet clothes, and a fucking sweet housing of itself - a nice home - a nice life - DO YO U SEE THAT? Or are you just a weak blinded sheep?

Sheep motherfuckers have NO honey. Nothing except tryin to sit there and sound smart. If they were smart they would form their own opinions instead of debating their interpretation of someone elses words. This is true sheepdom. This actually falls under subsection C, under Smart with no cause. They have a command of the language and use that to satisfy the urge in their skulls to be strong. They have no REAL power, no real strength, no PHYSICAL strength, not even a strong voice. Just the ability to chain words together in a fashion which they think is impressive.

I find these people to be the weakest of all because they are living in SUPREME la la.

They are in the clouds of fantasies.

Let it be known.

-Crum

Last edited:
gUiLe said:
I Scrap the nuts, cottage cheese and carrots (like Velvet said:D . You DO have toadd much more protien also. When you eat your tuna, make
2 cans instead of 1. That will add an additional 38g protien.
Add another whole food meal and maybe another whey shake
and that should do the trick. I am going with about 1 1/2 grams
per lb. I am up to 271, so that's a lot of protien. You'll get used
to the farts from the broccoli, I did:D Good luck!!
g

Damn, I have been eating carrots like crazy, and stoll eating cottage cheese :mad: . i had already cut out the nuts.... I will try bumping up the tunas, for example, and more olive oil (2 tablespoons for the tunas....

Hmm, what else? In the am I eat 4-6 whole eggs and some egg whites (I always total 10 eggs one way or the other....) too much fat there? I cut the cheese and bacon out of the eggs. Did I need to do that?

thanks

yosshimura said:
I cut the cheese and bacon out of the eggs. Did I need to do that?thanks

No. I don't think so. It all depends on how much fat your
getting on a daily basis. My advice would be to go to Fitday.com
It is an AWESOME tool that can REALLY help you on your
way. You can thank me later:D
g

ok, i know this post has been ran into ground but i have another ques. i am about to start this diet again, i have already been through it once with good success but i am going to run it longer this time, so what are some good substitutes for the green beans and broccoli? i did the green beans through the whole diet last time, all eight weeks and i don't like broccoli, so i need some alternatives for this time!

Ok I read through about 150 posts and no way am I getting through all 650 so can someone help me out with these questions:
1st- according to the original diet , you have to drink whey in the mourning. I'm freakin hungry, I mean really hungry in the mourning. I have to eat something. Is it ok to have like 6 egg white omlet w/ 1 slice of fat free cheese, and 2 servings of whey instead of 3?
2nd-This diet can get pretty expensive, so I was wondering if its ok to replace the salmon with like 2 cans of sardines in oil?
3rd-For veggies, is it any veggie ok? My mom makes this Veggie side dish with zuchini, white onions, green and red peppers, all cooked in olive oil.
4th-I have oxydrene and testrogel lying aroudn just waiting to be used. Is it ok to use them on this diet?
5th-I wake up and eat at 7:30am and workout at 9:30am, do I have to change the order of the meals besides the post workout?
I sound like a fucking newbie, but I couldn't find these answers in like the first 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom