Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a cross country runner and was planning to try this in the summer when I will have time to eat all of the meals, I was wondering if it needed to be tweaked for hard distance training, since I might need more carbs.:worried:

Great thread, long ass read............. I tried this diet before, I just read the first post and went with it.

I
was doing fine then 3 weeks into it I ran out of food choices so I started adding CKD meals and everything went to hell.

I'm starting again tomorrow, the right way. (All this time wasted).

bump for tha blind chod gymtime :)

GUILE
i weigh as much as you and would be interested in seeing what you would consume in a given day at your bodyweight...

Congrats on the fat loss

hell yeah. I bet this is the diet that swolecat is proposing. ( I don't know for sure though). Looks good, and that is what I'll be doing from now on.

i follow now this diet on 3rd day.
one question i take so many protein shakes instead of steak, cause i am busy man.... and my protein shake has 4 grams of carbs per serving. is that bad?

thanks

I cant get over how great EAS just whey is... If you search, you can get a 5 lb tub for 25 dollars! That is a great deal... The stuff is very low in carbs too...
In regards to your question about getting too much carbs with your protein, I would take Mr. X's advice
"Fat+Protein:
for every 10g protein you can have 1-3 carbs

carbs+protein:
for every 20g carbs you can have 1-2 g fat "

If your are disciplined enough to really follow the crumb diet, getting 4 grams of carbs in your 30 gram protein shake should not be a major problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom