Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

To whomever asked the burger question: This is not a keto diet, you can't eat burgers. There is a big difference between burgers and steaks.

To missy: What the hell is your deal? No you can't eat 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. If you do that then it screws everything up. I mean sure you can do that if you wnat, but then you have to change your fat and carb ratios accordingly. Especially on this diet, with so little carbs, a lot of your protein will go to energy so you need more of it.

Missy you only weigh 100lbs, Try to eat AT LEAST 150 grams of carbs, come on toots I know you can do it.

Depressive, Your diet looks on point. Don't worry about counting the post workout Carbs. Remember as long as you stay ACTIVE, EVERYTHING will be used for preserving the Muscle.

Good luck.

update....

ok, went to gym this morning..took 2 bf% tests...the one where u stand on a scale and it measures ure bf - from height, gender, age, weight...that was 18%..which I think is inaccurate.
i took the calipers also and that was 21%..which means that ive lost 1% bf...
is that an incredibly small amount, 1% decrease in a month or so? whats a realistic goal?

Anyhow...decrease is better than increase...so i feel a little better about this whole cutting business today :mix:

Re: update....

rez said:
ok, went to gym this morning..took 2 bf% tests...the one where u stand on a scale and it measures ure bf - from height, gender, age, weight...that was 18%..which I think is inaccurate.
i took the calipers also and that was 21%..which means that ive lost 1% bf...
is that an incredibly small amount, 1% decrease in a month or so? whats a realistic goal?

Anyhow...decrease is better than increase...so i feel a little better about this whole cutting business today :mix:

don't sweat it bro. Look in the mirror...do you look skinnier? Can you see your abs? Can you see veins in your appendages (not your dick either)?

I weighed in a few weeks ago and I weighed more, but then I took the BF% tests and BAM I'd gained 9lbs of muscle and lost 6lbs of fat. Some of those tests are inaccurate if you don't do them consistently. I thought I looked more cut and I was correct. So don't despair.

FHG

Re: Re: update....

fhg43 said:

don't sweat it bro. Look in the mirror...do you look skinnier? Can you see your abs? Can you see veins in your appendages (not your dick either)?

FHG

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a GIRL dude. Don't worry i've made the same mistake Many times.

At least we didn't make that mistake in the Sack. LoL.

Rez, Listen you'll lose the Fat, just do the modified version to the T. and Do your cardio. Something MUST be missing , or you must not be doing something right. In a week or so you should be NOTICIABLY leaner if you are following it to the T.

Mirror is ALWAYS the truth. Just dont' use the mirrors in the Gym, after Everywork out it looks like I've gained 15lbs of muscle when I use the mirrors at the gym......I love em.

well i dont know crum!!! its puzzelled every trainer ive had..and ive had a few. i train my heart out and eat clean. now im training harder and eating even cleaner..follong ure mod diet..so lets see in the next few weeks..i dont know..my body wont budge!

tomorrow will be the start of the 1st of 5 days which i wont be able to stick to the diet exact and wont be going to the gym...so when i get back, ill start again.

since im not NOTICEABLY LEANER should i go on ure oringinal diet when i get back. i wna look good for new years eve!

Well I have been on this diet for a week and i am not noticably thinner. But, that is only becuase i was doing keto before this so it is to be expected.

well before this diet..i was getting in less than 25g carbs per day - including green veg! no food before w/out, and much higher fat. so...mayby ive just stuffed my body up way to many times, damage is irraversable

haha i dont know..

One other thing to consider: I take a fiber supplement throughout the day and it makes me very full throughout the day becuase it slows my digestion. So if your going to take one, which is recommended, then do it in bulk in the morning and then at night.

Top Bottom