Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

acer290 said:
Why not just screw the carbs after lifting and eat even more protein. Is everyone forgetting that protein when consumed in excess will also produce insulin or have insulin type effects?

For the main reason that post-workout your body is in a serious catabolic state. The body is burning protein. The quickest way to stop this and shift your body into an anabolic state and produce protein synthesis, is getting a post-workout meal consisting of high gi-carbs and protein.

if you did take out all the carbs you may as well just forget this diet and do a CKD.

For the main reason that post-workout your body is in a serious catabolic state. The body is burning protein. The quickest way to stop this and shift your body into an anabolic state and produce protein synthesis, is getting a post-workout meal consisting of high gi-carbs and protein.

if you did take out all the carbs you may as well just forget this diet and do a CKD.

Exactly.

p60 said:

i would love to know this too. because eating clean is so much easier than doing cardio consistently.

Is it possible to get down to 7% w/o cardio? Of course it's possible.

Is it the the most Effective way? Hell no.

Do your cardio. 3 days a week isn't going to kill you, I can not understand how in tha hell you have tha WILL POWER to stick to this diet program, yet not have the will power to get up 30 minutes earlier and go out for a nice jog or a brisk walk.

I already said that this diet is great but I have to notice something:

1)Fruit is usually perfect for preworkout not postworkout.There are some exceptions of course,like pinnaple and watermelon (high gi) which have a higher glucose/fructose ratio.

2)A diet that doesn't aid in the convertion of T4 to T3 hormones is designed to fail.
What am I trying to say?
Well,you should definitaly supplement this diet with a supp that contains guggulsterones.This way you keep your T3 levels high without needing any carbs at all.
In addition you could have a fruit high in fructose preworkout.(low gi) Fructose aids too in the convertion of T4 to T3.

Blackalpha said:
I already said that this diet is great but I have to notice something:

1)Fruit is usually perfect for preworkout not postworkout.There are some exceptions of course,like pinnaple and watermelon (high gi) which have a higher glucose/fructose ratio.

2)A diet that doesn't aid in the convertion of T4 to T3 hormones is designed to fail.
What am I trying to say?
Well,you should definitaly supplement this diet with a supp that contains guggulsterones.This way you keep your T3 levels high without needing any carbs at all.
In addition you could have a fruit high in fructose preworkout.(low gi) Fructose aids too in the convertion of T4 to T3.

couple of questions....
pinnaple and watermelon..good postworkout?

what are guggulsterones?

thanx

1)Yup,good postwokout.That's because they mostly contain glucose and not fructose.Fructose is good preworkout and glucose postworkout.

2)It's extracted (the active constituents-Z and E) from a herb called Commiphora Mukul,otherwise known as Guggul.
Guggulsterones have been shown in studies to reduce cholesterol levels,improve acne conditions,and increase thyroid hormone levels (thus greatly increasing fat loss).

p60 said:
roughly 2300-3000 calories per day, lol.

That made absolutely no sense.

"Roughly" 2300-3000 calories LoL, THAT's a pretty big jump in calorie consumption.

Seriously, just follow the recommended plan for your body weight.

IF you are doing the modified version (which i suppose you are),
your first three meals should contain no more than 25-30grams of complex carbs, and about 50 grams of protein each, very very low fat.

Your Last three meals should contain no more than 15-20grams of Unsaturated ''Healthy" Fats, 50 grams of protein each, with very very low carbs, you can eat all the "approved" veggies you want though.

If you follow that, you should see your fat melting off quite effectively.

Peace.

Top Bottom