Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the SUBWAY diet for losing fat

hey this thread is not about stupids mutts its about the subway deit and a great man named Jared Fogle that made a great transformation with his body.

Halsey said:
look at this if you guys dont believe me. www.subway.com

click on "Jared Inspired Me" and read about all those that did the subway deit and lost lots of weight. it seems to really work.

Theron or Thunderwave (whatever) I see you have a new user name. :splat:

Any 400 pound fat fuck can lose weight on 2 6 inch subs for christ sakes but you can build a chisled body on a diet like that.

Why don't you go out and try the cookie dough ice cream diet i did and i went from 500 lbs down to a lean mean 210 i swear i ate a gallon of cokkie dough ice cream a day

so am i your hero now too LMFAO

Holy fuck did you read that post up top where it quotes that Jared guy on how he lost all that weight? Maaaaan, that is like the most unhealthy diet I can imagine. I'm surprised he actually even had a metabolism left after that! basically 2 meals a day?!?!? Potato ships for lunch?!?!?!? DIET SOFTDRINKS?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

:kaioken: :kaioken:

That Jared was a fukin cow!haha. No shit he's gonna lose weight eatin a sub instead of 5 large pies. He couldda said "hold the mayo" and probly lost 3 lbs.

It's not hard to lose fat when your as fucking obese as that Jared guy was. He could melt the lbs away with cutting out 3 of the 7 Big Macks he eats daily.

Why would I never date a fat woman? Well, if she can't take care of herself, how the fuck is she gonna take care of me?

Another victim of corporate propaganda

Top Bottom