Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

watching movies. being constipated doesn't help. trying to squeeze a brick out after having your guts vacuumed is the most pleasant endeavors.

Last edited:
Pictures. The before pics (overexposed ones) I let it all hang out, no sucking in the gut or anything. The after pics, where I look tanned, are the day after surgery and before the swelling and bruising kicked in.

Of course, it is up to me to lose the stomach bloat. Not hard to do, just need to stay on diet. I will be looking at hiring a dietician at some point as I want to get down to 190-195 and stay there till I drop over about 100 years from now or later.

My starting weight was 225-228 and waist just shy of 40 in. Won't know what new dimensions will be till about 2 months from now. Of course I will be dieting and working off what remains.

Christ, I was pulled back to Parris Island with that. Makes one want to drive down to North Carolina and visit Zeke's. Although long ago, I certainly miss being in the CORPS!!!!

Haha I still catch myself saying shit like deck, head call, and porthole, and people look at me like 'wtf did you say?'

my workout buddy just EAS'd a few months ago and I was talking to him the other night and unconciously gave him the knife hand and he looked all scared for a second and yelled 'don't point that thing at me!' lmao I died laughing

Yeah, I miss the Corps. I wish I had not got injured and could have retired. That tat is a tribute to the Marines and all who died in Beirut Oct 1983. I was in boot camp less than 5 days when it happened. I thought for sure we would go to war and kill those fuckers, but even for Reagan, Marines are just a tool to achieve a greater picture. I'm not bitter at all, but wish would have annihilated those worthless pieces of shit. On the flip side, every surgeon I have had has sworn to never deface that tattoo and they have held to their word.

Today I am swelled up like a puffer fish. I'll take pics on thursday (week out) and post. I'm hoping to keep a weekly photo record of progress. Once I am at what I feel is a good jumping off point its on with the cycle.

I hear you brother. I had to learn to put politics aside and just love the Corps for what it is. I served under both Bush and Obama, and the shit people had the guts to say to a person in uniform is unreal these days.

Man you look completely different and when the swelling goes away I bet you will look great

Keep on that diet man. I'm gonna keep following!

Swelling is down a bit today. Feeling much more comfortable. The compression garment along with the 1/4 in thick yoga mat underneath to keep things smooth while they shrink is quite annoying and a bit uncomfortable. You can't put your damned clothes on. First time I tried to put my 32 inch jeans on, my ass was so swollen I couldn't button the damned things. Never thought I would have a huge ass. Thank god it is temporary.

1 week after, waist is swollen to 41 inches. I know the swelling will go away, but damn, 41 inches?! new pics on way more even, still some asymmetry and all this swelling I feel and look like a stay puff marshmallow. I should shrink up to a 34 or smaller, and I can't wait!

Top Bottom