Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The power thrash workout, ever heard of it?

G0lEro2

Some guys at the gym gave a copy of the brake down of this training plan, I was looking for some rating online about this workout program and found none, different opinions and reviews about it's effectiveness for mas gains, is this program something you guys recommend for somebody like me who's working out for first time and have a limited knowledge on training?

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how to workout as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...ter-47320.html

I recommend something very similar to a 5x5 workout split for new lifters. I see a lot of new lifters following a 5 day split workout routine. That will work but in my opinion, you can make muscle and strength gains much faster by doing full body workouts 3 days per week. Being new to lifting, you don't need a huge amount of volume to stimulate a muscle to grow. By doing full body workouts 3 days per week, you are stimulating a muscle to grow 3 times per week verse just once per week in a split routine.

I would do a workout like this MWF:
squat 5 x 5
deadlift 5 x 5
bench press 5 x 5
over head barbell press 5 x 5
wide grip chin up 5 x 5

there is no one size fits all training for everyone.. this is why 99% of personal trainers suck at their job, they put people on cookie cutter programs designed in 2 minutes

you need to spend years experimenting with workouts catered to your own goals and continue to push your body if you want results.. otherwise you will be like 90% of your gym and just spin your wheels

If you are pushing yourself and leaving nothing on the table then any workout is good. The results obviously will depend strongly on your diet as well.

I don't really like all those programms, since they can not be good for everyone - bodybuilding is a very individual thing, so you should always find individual approaches. These programs are indeed a good thing if you want some new ideas, but I would not follow them religiously, and would rather listen to my body.

Top Bottom