Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The opposite sex

PHATchik

Studio Gangsta
Ok, I am going to rant just a little bit. I am fed up with trying to make relationships work when the two people involved are on two different wavelengths. I was recently involved with a guy who decided that he didn't really want a relationship after all because women are the devil. Ok, so he didn't use those words, but he was thinking it.

Guys think women are so complicated and hard to understand. Women think the same thing about guys. Why can't we use this knowledge of how each sex thinks and make life a lot easier by going ahead and dealing with it up front? Life wouldn't be as screwed up as it is. And we wouldn't get so pissed off at the opposite sex and blame them for everything problem that comes along?

Ok, I am better now...I simply had to get that off my chest. :confused: :kaioken: :redhot:

Well tell us what even was the catalyst for your litte rant? I am bored.

I don't even know. I have been pissed off all week because of this guy and his anti-women and relationships thing. Tonight I am not in the best mood anyway. So I was bored also. And decided that I would put up a post that did not have to do with politics or foreign people or anything else that is the usual bs that people will post just to see how many people they can get riled up. Plus, I wanted to see if I was totally alone in my viewpoints.

Top Bottom