Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Since I get so many PMs about this subject, I thought why not make one thread where we can all post our info and experience here to help those with questions.

So here we go.

Most Common HGH Types Available

1zqzj4l.jpg

From left to right :
1 - Serostim 6mg / 18ius - hands down the best HGH on the market
2 - Hygs 8ius - second best in my opinion
3 - generic chinese blue tops 10ius - (no labels)
4 - Atropin - 10ius

Notice only Serostim actually has the base strength (6mg) listed? Other HGH seem to think just labeling it with XXius is good enough. But it isn't.

IU is a standard measurement in regards to amount/quantity. Not strength. 10ius from a 4mg compound is always going to be weaker than 10ius from a 6mg compound.

Now consider that when HGH is constituted we normally use 1ml of bacstat water which is 100ius. So a generic blue top HGH vial that is claimed to be 10ius is now effectively 100ius due to the water measurement in it. Kind of confusing for sure which is why I suspect a lot of the complaints about XXX brand of HGH being underdosed originate from. Simply because they do not tell you what strength the product is, instead they simply hide behind the "iu" claim of xxx ius per vial.

How do I mix HGH?

First of all you need some supplies :

315foyd.jpg

**NOTE** Syringes and bacstat water provided by our sponsor TNB Medical

2afek2b.jpg

Step 1

Draw up 1cc (1ml) of water into a syringe

hrfu3p.jpg

Step 2

Insert syringe into the HGH vial with the needle resting against the side of the glass. The HGH vial should be turned upside down with the wafer at the top of the vial. (Which is the bottom)

Slowly filter the water into the vial so that it runs down the glass side of the vial and doesn't splash into the wafer.

2ef839v.jpg

Never squirt the water directly onto the HGH wafer HGH is a very very fragile peptide and you should never add water directly to the wafer or shake the vial. You will damage and pretty much kill the peptide handling it this way.

Once you have the water in the HGH vial with the water at the bottom and the wafer at the top. Lay the vial on it's side.

2ajuz46.jpg

This will allow the water to more gently mix with the wafer. You can roll the vial slowly back and forth to ensure all is mixed. In the pic above, you can see some of the undissolved wafer clinging to the side of the vial.

Once constituted, HGH should be kept in the refridgerator at all times. Using the contents in the vial within 7 days is best.

Step 3

When drawing up HGH after it is constituted for use, keep in mind the extra amount of ius in the vial now that you added the water to it. With 1ml of water, you will now have 100ius in the vial. So if you want to use 3ius of HGH at a time, you have to adjust your calculations based on the total volume amount in the vial accordingly. In this case, you will need to draw up 30ius on the syringe in order to get 3ius of HGH. (Or you hope you get provide it isn't underdosed by the manufactor)

1zox0na.jpg

Next up.... How much HGH should I use and how?

Bitch ass auto-thingy changing all my H-G-H to lower caps and messing up the punctation. Making me look like an inbred who shouldn't be giving advice.

Someone fix this shit.

Great idea and great post AAP. I think your explanation will help many people who dont understand the reconstitution process.

Bitch ass auto-thingy changing all my H-G-H to lower caps and messing up the punctation. Making me look like an inbred who shouldn't be giving advice.

Someone fix this shit.

ololol

I remember when HGH was taboo a million years ago, now everyone loves the shit. I want to try it myself!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom